Beyond this Uniform

Beyond this Uniform

A Story by Charlene Buc
"

Here's a true story about a man who dedicated his life and love for everyone.

"

Chapter: I

"Keep your Head up, God gives his hardest battles to His strongest Soldiers".

Arthur', is His name it quiet classic and full of meaning✍. His life was unfortunate'and fortunate'. He said unfortunate to the unending problems', since his generation but not to much as today'. He had 11 kids, six girls' and 5 boys'. It was actually 12' but this child was with God now🙏.

He was a soldier a Technical Master😎 Sargeant. A brave', fantastic and very kind man😁. But beyond that he thought that he will have a perfect family and, it wasn't perfect as what he expect to have.

Going back on 2003⏱,
He have 2, 5, 9, 16, 21, 24 years old sons and daughters. When he'd became a single father'. Yes it was like that. Separation between his spouse'" but not his work'. At a time when he got all his children from his wife he don't really know what to do and what, where and when to start'. Because Arthur was not close to his children. What he did was he rented a house near from his work, which was 7 meters away from the out post entrance of the headquarters of the Military Camp⛰''.

His daily routine:
Waking up at 5 am to cook breakfast for his children🍞🍖🌽🍏🍚, preparing to Iron his own uniform, wake up his elementary babies"", feeding all his backyard animals""-🐷🐖. After that another day will come'. He is a normal person of course he gets drunk🍻, smoke sometimes and after that arthritis strikes''.Ouch! Ouch! Mother! Mother!...can't walk while calling his died mother. After a day going back to the basic again. But he is a responsible man because before he gets drunk he first make sure that all his children was full meal and all of them are in the house at exactly 4pm🌃. He don't noticed that...

© 2017 Charlene Buc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on October 18, 2017
Last Updated on October 21, 2017