Why do we always end up here

Why do we always end up here

A Story by Timewilltell
"

after many many years of war and mayhem earth has reverted back to the dark ages. people are more religious than ever they have lost hope in mankind and have turned to the closets thing that can explain to them what happened but a group of nomads lead by

"

"Hello citizens this might be your last years in this country because as we know it might come to an end. If any one gets this message Im sorry Im so BOOM...................

"President Obama is talking with General Silinski in the year 2010"

"Hello Sir thank you for allowing me to see you i know your a busy but"

" Ya could you make this quick i have plenty things to do i have Golf at 10 with the in-laws and i still got to deal with this economy so this better be important general"

" Sir listen! sector 16 had reported unknown aircrafts approching our vicinity and will approximatly reach here in less than hour were tracing it right know"

A man comes running through the door looking tired and scared"

 

"Sir Sir Sir we confirmed that its a T-16 and traced it back to Russia and it will be here in less then 25 minutes

"Sir what should we do its already to close to evade it we have to retaliate and evacute the premesis"

"Oh my god I have to warn my family and the country and"

"Sir we have no time we have to launch back i need your approval to go ahead with the plans"

"Yes go along with it"

"General what are your orders"

"Release the TC-16"

"Sir are you serious that could wipe out almost all of russia,poland, and asia"

"Yes I know theres a reason we have it just do it damit GO!!"

"Yes sir"

" The computer shouts LESS THAN T-MINUS 15 minutes a majority of people are scattering like ants with fear steaming through there eyes"

 

"Excuse me I have a direct order from the General to release the TC-16"

" Wait the TC-16 are you sure"

"Yes im sure he said do it now"

"Ok"

 

"He types in the activation codes and puts the keys in simoustanily"

 

"Everyone get to a shelter quick we have than 10 minutes GO GO GO"

"General we done it "

"Good soldier find shelter quick"

 

"As he runs away the general turns around to the president with a sinister smile and menacing laugh"

 

"General how are you laughing at a time like this"

"Do you know why im laughing you want to know why im laughing ha ha ha, im laughing because you have done what i've planned all along"

"What do you mean general with the presidents face filled fear turned to rage"

"You discust me you people and your technology your science your blashplismy

 

© 2009 Timewilltell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on July 29, 2009
Last Updated on August 14, 2009

Author

Timewilltell
Timewilltell

bronx, NY



About
Made this when I was in high school. Probably when I was a sophomore. 23 now, life has changed but all in all I'm almost the same. Just a bit of wear and tear but I promise! I'm worth the purchase...n.. more..

Writing