New OSRS gold player feels that

New OSRS gold player feels that

A Screenplay by yuhan
"

New OSRS gold player feels that the pain of Underground Pass

"
New OSRS gold player feels that the pain of Underground Pass
I have never seen him as angry as he was during song of the elves. Holy s**t that he even reverted back to his native language. As soon as I obtained quest points and went forward I was met with two master degree quests. It took me a couple of months to discover the inspiration to do both Song of the Elves and The Fremmenik Exiles.I gotta do exiles but that I hurried most of the huge quest lines simply to make them out of their way and to not worry quite as much about pursuit requirements for any material. Setting aside a significant chunk of your day to do mm2 or sote f*****g stinks but once you finally finish it nothing compairs to the feeling of relief and the power to call everyone else who hasn't went through that hell a noob.
You know the first time that I did Underground Pass years back I despised everything about it. Later occasions I did it I realized that it wasn't really poor, overall a pretty"cozy" quest-line. Elf quests are some of my favorite for sure, tied together with the narrative. I've yet to obtain an mmorpg with better quests compared to RS. Quests in OSRS are so man I catch you. 
There is obviously hard things but for Cheap Rs gold a lot it is travelling and fulfilling npcs with some light hearted s**t that is humorous. I used to loathe quests when I first started back in 2002 but it's become one of my favorite things to do whenever I hop back on.

© 2020 yuhan


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 25, 2020
Last Updated on May 25, 2020
Tags: OSRS gold

Author

yuhan
yuhan

usa, , Aland Islands



About
Mmoexp Madden NFL hot sale free coins up to 10% more..

Writing