The AI is just to stupid to nba 2k20 mt

The AI is just to stupid to nba 2k20 mt

A Screenplay by yuhan
"

The AI is just to stupid to nba 2k20 mt

"
Moving to offline leagues, it is impossible to enjoy this for over season without commanding All 30 Teams. The AI is just to stupid to nba 2k20 mt manage a Team properly. Neither are they able to construct a Team where they dont have multiple superstars at one Position while they've Borderline gleague players as starters at another Ranking. They are unable to sign 14 players. They move under contracts in the season with just 6 players. Most transaction offers by the CPU make no sense for Either side. There are so many things that make it difficult to enjoy NBA 2K20.

This franchise is just a money grab and they will do anything to keep it like that. I've played many triple A games and this is by far one of the worse not only on a technical level but at the way it's team disagrees only with contracted influencers which are used to promote their next game.When I think of it I couldn't envision many other AAA titles with this kind of bad community relations or communications.

For instance even the streaming codes are done. They chose that one YTber to give out a code and he messed it up and the rest of the guys who got a code to give out milked out the hell of it, had difficulties, or were not actually sure what the code was for.

In contrast Sea of Thieves has twitch drops going on right now and they give a list of streamers that you only have to mt for sale 2k20 watch for 30 minutes to get the drop. A little example if they put effort in, of the way that their practices could enhance. 

© 2020 yuhan


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on June 30, 2020
Last Updated on June 30, 2020
Tags: nba 2k20 mt

Author

yuhan
yuhan

usa, , Aland Islands



About
Mmoexp Madden NFL hot sale free coins up to 10% more..

Writing