TRACK LIST / ALBUM / FEATURING DOOMSER SEA VIA TRACK TITLE: EFFY HOOKS

TRACK LIST / ALBUM / FEATURING DOOMSER SEA VIA TRACK TITLE: EFFY HOOKS

A Poem by cheyenne s garcia
"

Some music I am working on.

"

TRACKS 

  1. This stupid distortion:

I cannot shake this stupid hell.

This fear eats me alive, and I am sick (or maybe dead): but all I know is I cannot shake this feeling. So, I eat alive all the lies... I have said.

Dead and alive, I am not the living type. In this bad nightmare, I will never cope, sick of dope hearing the note of a song sung behind big eyes and a loaded gun. 

I am fearful of what I keep inside,

in this hell where I am ill and sick and dying

so, I fear away and go nowhere (I spin, I am spun, I cannot stop, this is what I have done).

  1. Not so well:

Okay okay, I will stay. Falling in reverse I prey on the damned the sickness will follow and this soft pill to swallow. So, s***s been bad, and I am going mad, mad - going mad, mad. And when it is all over in this sickened hell, I will remind myself to cry... help. 

  1. ok ok okay...:

So tonight, I will fly, above and beyond this broken sky. Viewing over the heavens I now know my true side. Inner delight we take flight and forever isn't promised so do this with me tonight.

  1. I am not alright:

When it is all over

go go go

and behind every lie, I fear I will choke. So goodbye alright, goodbye. Seeing the truth behind every guilty eye I fear I choose spite overnight and when the night turns to glue feeling this with you, is all I need. So, alright.

  1. Going to hell:

Shut up, just f*****g quit! 

going to the show with this guy I barely knew

beam on me, be my lover.

I am sick with dread in this empty matter. And when it is over go, go away. Just shut the f**k up, it will soon be gone, like the other. 

  1. When it is over:

So goodbye friends of old and new, something great is coming for you, and when it appears and the truth let it be, so I will not bleed but end up dead like another. And the truth bites and the heat will rise, and the few who spoke of it will disappear and it will all come to, but from me to you. It is really for the better. 

  1. shadow upon me:

What I meant to tell you was sorry, not so you can hear it from me, but because I need this peace. And from one to another, it doesn't matter. But when the night fades and the day will evade, I choose to sit here with you, so here's to another letter. Like before. We are separating and going mad in this place where the loons and goons go bad, like a sour apple in the rye I will always choose to live and not die. 

so goodbye...

© 2023 cheyenne s garcia


Author's Note

cheyenne s garcia
Doomser Sea / Via: SoundCloud
Song and bassist writer and poet.
- Cheyenne S Garcia

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on November 21, 2023
Last Updated on November 21, 2023

Author

cheyenne s garcia
cheyenne s garcia

San Jose, CA



About
Still finding my way, i long to be beautiful. i aspire to be near deep dwelling stories of friends old and new. i am passionate about myself firstly by being present. i enjoy the ocean collecting rock.. more..

Writing