Teens sleeping with stuffed animals

Teens sleeping with stuffed animals

A Story by Casey Sanchez
"

paper for my english class

"
More and more teens are being found with stuffed animals after going through trauma.
Teens having stuff animals is overrated accorded to some people. Studies show that teens having stuff animals are usually depressed or feel in some sort of way kind of unprotected. Having stuffed animals shows signs of feeling ambushed and or sad. It also helps teens that feel like no one cares about them feel like something not someone actually feels like they care. It also helps with an addiction and with something that they are struggling with because it helps them get their feelings out in some type of way. Having a stuffed animal in scientists eyes prooves that whoever the person is has an imagination of some sort and can realize the difference between fact and fiction. Also due to a disease called skitzofrania, teens use stuffed animals as a replacement for friends and they feel like without it they are alone causing depression to kick in and a whole bunch of other things. Also teenagers that can't throw stuffed animals away most likely can't throw it away because it reminds them of someone or it means something to them. A stuffed animal is a figment of imagination. Having it around makes your presence or feelings of despair feel more relaxed like you can turn it off. It's really amazing how stuffed animals can affect your moods and the way you feel about yourself. It comforts you in need of love and it comforts your pain when no  one else seems to be there. It also helps illiminate the feeling of emptiness when someone is gone from your life or gone from your home. Being alone is the worst state you can possibly be put in and having a stuffed animal helps you feel more safe and more happy. Scientists have noticed that teens with stuffed animals have an increased percentage of abandonment issues. Teens with stuffed animals may be gay say some reporters but according to scientists sleeping with stuffed animals is a healthy way to release your emotions and feel comfort without relying on others.

© 2014 Casey Sanchez


Author's Note

Casey Sanchez
i need comments!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on March 25, 2014
Last Updated on March 25, 2014