This Is Me... Now

This Is Me... Now

A Poem by chillsea
"

I've been through a LOT in the past few months, and everything's starting to fall into place and even out.

"
I'm not the same as I was back then.
My life changes, every now and again.
I move around, I get new friends.
My style switches, and I start new trends. 
I'm ready for life to being. 
This is me now.
I'm finally happy some how.

© 2012 chillsea


Author's Note

chillsea
The past few months have been hard for me, I've moved around, I've been in and out of school, I've been introuble and out of trouble.
Things are finally starting to set in the place, and I'm not minding the course my life has decided to take.
I'm finally letting go of the old, and letting in the new.
(that's a big step for me)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Things have been getting bumpy on and off. But, things are good all together. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I'm really starting to abide by that as a new rule. I learned that things need to go wrong in life, because if things never took a turn for the worse, then life would be boring. I'd have no reason to appreciate things, and now. I appreciate everything.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sounds like you're starting to find your flow in life. Nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2012
Last Updated on January 31, 2012

Author

chillsea
chillsea

Elizabeth City, NC



About
I'm a country girl, I write mainly poetry. I play Soccer & I enjoy singing. I love Pepsi with a straw (had to be creative) I'm in honors English classes. I'm used to be daddy's girl. more..

Writing
new new

A Poem by chillsea