Eyes looking without seeing

Eyes looking without seeing

A Story by Chloe Ram
"

Short story

"
Turquoise spent several nights dreaming the same thing. In her dream, she saw herself in a cage, under a pool of ice water, and in front of her, a group of people asked continously hatch so that she would fall into the water.
The sound of the clock-radio rescued Turquoise from her nightmare.
She was still half asleep, but when she looked out through the window of her room ...
And there were those eyes again, that man's eyes, from the terrace in front her, looking at her without blinking, he looked ridiculous wearing his cartoon character pijamas, how old could he be?. Maybe he was in his 60s. Turquoise wondered why this man did not lock the door of his balcony in the evenings, because he was a sleepwalker and some day he could have an accident.
Although all the residents in the street knew that this neighbor was sleepwalking, Turquoise felt uneasy whenever she looked out of her window and she was worried when she saw the way he was looking at her. It seemed that he did not belong to this world. Those eyes that watched her without seeing. 

© 2013 Chloe Ram


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sleep disorders can be nasty, yeah.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 21, 2013
Last Updated on October 21, 2013

Author

Chloe Ram
Chloe Ram

Gibraltar, Gibraltar