Revolution

Revolution

A Poem by chocolate_addict
"

All the words and arts of expression are suddenly submerged by chaotic spurts of emotion.

"

 

In that state of glorified defiance, that surge of bough confidence, we are not our name.

We are the game made when circumstances collide.

 

Our unsteady, jerky twitches of an uncertain conscience are replaced by our run of undetermined purpose.

All the words and arts of expression are suddenly submerged by chaotic spurts of emotion.

Shout!

Scream as your heart slithers to your throat and your body undulates in ecstasy with the rally.

 

The riot of ambition, the fascination of disobedient generations.

 It’s a revolution, they say.

We’ll change it all!

We slather on our arguments, our anxious ambitions and drown the conservation of the past with talk of the new wave. 

 

And as time catches up and we ask, what was it we were fighting for and against? We fight for our taste of the riotous revolution.

© 2009 chocolate_addict


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is awesome.. continue to good writing..

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 6, 2009

Author

chocolate_addict
chocolate_addict

About
Fun sized candy is a joke. What is so fun about less candy than a normal candy bar? I am a perfectionist. Writing began for me as a way to express feelings and unexplained desires for literature a.. more..

Writing