My Worst Fear

My Worst Fear

A Story by kelBEAST
"

okay, so i heard this really sad song today right? and like normal i started to daydream about it. i started to cry the daydream was so sad... well.... enjoy. author note: the * means the character is thinkg something. The ~ means its a flashback.

"

i awoke screaming, yet again. I sat up in bed, breathing hard trying to remember what i had dreamt about. *ahh. I remember now..." I had one of those dreams-NO- nightmares of that horrible day, 2 years ago.....
~ i stared at my brand new cellphone smiling, receiving text messege after text messege. I layed back on my bed, still smiling, and thought about what my mom had texted me. We were going to go to the Edge of Hell and have a 'hell' of a time.
"KELBI!" my dad called, "WE GOTTA GO!"
"OKAY!!!!" i yelled down to him. i sat up and put my shoes on. grabbing my jacket, i steped lightly and fast footed down the steps. i steped into the foyer and grinned at my parents. they grinned back and opened the door.
"go put your brothers in the car. we'll be out in a minute." my mom said. i stepped out side into cold, stepping on leaves that crunched under every step. i reached the car, my bothers going crazy, jumping from seat to seat. when i finally got them into the car, my parents had arrived and were getting into the car. i got in out my seatbelt on, and shut the door. it took a few minutes to get to the road that turned onto the freeway, a few minutes of Luke, Ethan, and Seth screaming and loud music. a few minutes of life. i was spacing out, looking out of the window as we turned onto the freeway; then i snapped out of it just in time to say 3 little words, " DAD!!!!! LOOK OUT!!"
the the 18 wheeler hit headon into the side of our van.
and everything went black.~
Tears were streaming down the sides of my face, i wiped them away. only luke and i had survived. 2 days before the accident, my granparents had died too. so we were staying in a foster home. i still went to the same school, interacting better with everyone now. i layed back down, staring at my dark ceiling.
i let the dark blanket of sleep take me once again.
(AUTHORS NOTE: yeah.... im getting lazy lol)
i woke the next morning, sitting up in bed and stretching. today was the day me and luke go to the park, 2 miles away. i get out of bed, grabbing my towel and bath robe, and head out of the door down to the bathroom. i take my shower and brus my teeth and hair. i get dressed and wake luke up. i walk down the steps and enter the small kitchen, grabbing a bowl, spoon, and cerial; luke does the same. we eat in silence until i say, "so, you excited to go to the park?"
" no. i dont even know why your taking me in the first place." he grumbled.
" well.... i feel bad for not doing these things with you when you were smaller, and when ..." i started to choke on my words.
" when everyone was alive." he glared up at me. "WHY DO YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE ITS MY FAULT?! i try my hardest to keep you and me close! i dont want to lose you too!"
"WELL IF YOU WANT TO KEEP US SO CLOSE, STOP ACTING LIKE MOM AND DAD!! STOP TRYING TO DO EVERYTHING THEY DID!" he yelled at me, throwing his spoon into his bowl and standing up so fast that his stool falls over. he then walks out of the room, anger radiating off of him. i stared at my food, tears falling into it.
RING!
the door bell startles me. i stand up and walk to it, opening the door to find the love of my life. he stood there grinning, until he saw the tears. brushing the tears away he whisperd softly, "whats wrong? why are you crying?"
"luke...doesnt want to go to the park. he doesnt want anything to do with me..." i stated softly. he doesnt need to know the whole story.
"okay well i guess ill have a talk with him!" he smiled and kissed me gently. then he sprinted into the house and up the steps to luke's room.
FEW MINUTES LATER
Jasper (love of life xD) and luke come down the stairs and head towards me. i stand up from the couch and luke hugs me mumbling, "im sorry... do you still wanna go to teh park?"
i smiled and looked up at Jasper, "yeah... lets go." we headed out the door. and into the heat. half way there, we come to a highway. me, spacing out, walk straight into the highway, and to the other side. luke, half way there, turns to jasper. Thats when i finally relise that Jasper was yelling.
"CAR!!!!!!!!" he jumped, trying to push luke out of the way, only to get hit by the car too.
my eyes grew wide and i screamed....
~ something dripped onto my face. my eyes fluttered open. i looked around but everything was hazy. i touched my hand to my face and brought it back to look. blood. lots of it. i looked around again and found 2 small, dead bodies hanging abouce me. i started to hyperventalate. i turned to my mom and dad to get help.... only to find them... dead below me. i couldnt breathe. my tears shut my throat. i wanted to die. thats when i heard the strangled gasp. i turned to look next to me. luke was hanging to his seat, breathing! teh next thing i remember was police getting us out of the car, everything else was a blur.~

NEXT DAY
*Jasper is dead because of me. because of me and my stupid spacing out! i want to die!" ~i wanted to die~ i stared into the window of my brothers room. he was in critical condition.

Author Note: okay. im too lazy to talk about the next few weeks, and how i feel. im at school, and everyone is in an assembly. cops walk in and start a comotionv.

ASSEMBLY
the cops walked slowly up to me. the first one stopped infront of me and bent down to my height, "kelbi..... ur brother luke... he died today. he finally stopped breathing... teh docters couldnt do anything." i stared at him... my eyes wide. i looked down at my hands and cried. katlyn held me and cried with me.
"im.... im all alone..." i was take to the funeral, home, and then teh cops left.
i didnt come to school for a week. and finally one of the cops came by my house to get me. he called my name. i didnt answer. he walked up to my room... and opened the door. blood was everywhere. on the floor, splattered on the wall. he looked around. and found me weezing on the ground... gun in hand.
he ran to me and held me up. i looked at him crying, " its been an hour. an hour since ive shot myself in the heart.... they wont let me die."
he looked at me, tears in his eyes, "Who? Who wont let you die?"
"my family."
 

© 2008 kelBEAST


Author's Note

kelBEAST
yeah.... that was depressing. not that i would ever kill myself, its just i decided to add that twist in just now lol
so yeah. i actually cried cause i used my imagination =]
sorry to those who are disturbed my this xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow it's very intense and sad. But it's still very good!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 8, 2008
Last Updated on November 10, 2008

Author

kelBEAST
kelBEAST

Lee's Summit, MO



About
DUDE! my name is KELBI LYNN RICE! IF UR A HATER GO AWAY!!!!! we have enouph haters in the world as it is and i dont wanna have to talk to any more of U!!! now that im done with ranting..... ima tell u.. more..

Writing