Charmed Souls

Charmed Souls

A Book by Christen Owen
"

*Read note for reviewers for whole description* Elina Faith's life has never been normal. Ever since she was little, she's had powers. She can bend energy fields around her, making her have almost ...

"

© 2014 Christen Owen


Author's Note

Christen Owen
(Here is the full description, it wouldn't let me post the whole thing.)

Elina Faith's life has never been normal. Ever since she was little, she's had powers. She can bend energy fields around her, making her have almost unlimited power. She is something called a "Charm". But it's not all fun and games, as these powers can be dangerous, so her mom and dad decided keep her at home, hiding her from the outside world. Things stay this way until she has an incident where her powers go out of control. In this massive burst of power she is found by the Charmed Society, and they send her off all the way to Italy, where there is a school for all the charms in the world. Excited to find out that she's not the only one, not the only freak in the world, she starts to make friends, and enemies, for the first time in her life. She is instantly a legend in the C.S. for her massive powers, but life's not all nice and dandy from there on out, there are still many dangers, and mysteries, that lie ahead.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an amazing story. I really do enjoy it.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on November 8, 2014
Last Updated on November 8, 2014
Tags: fantasy, romance, teen, harry potter, magic, powers, marvel, superpowers, hogwarts, fiction, teen fiction, love

Author

Christen Owen
Christen Owen

Asheville , NC



About
I'm really just a teen that's been writing for about a year or so and decided to take up writing an original story. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Christen Owen


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Christen Owen