Misfit

Misfit

A Poem by churchnerd
"

be different, odd, the freak, in the end its being you that will take you to your destiny.

"

Pass me by, don't speak, they never look my way, strangely its not strange to me to be overlooked, dismissed, or sat in an invisible corner. My past is always present it clings to my side so I'm judged on appearance without the crowd knowing my side of the story. The misfit in me wont ever depart she knows my deepest fears as I cried in the dark, when I didn't fit the circle band wagon. But, see, I understand, its natural to mock, tease, and even be cruel what doesn't fit your mold, what you fell to realize is being a misfit was always my destiny.

© 2013 churchnerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's hard... to be the different one. I know. But that's what make you so worthwhile, is that you aren't like everyone else and you stand out and the only reason they tease you is because they can't be you. Because they're scared to and they're afraid of breaking the cycle of conformity. Be strong, and great write!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Added on December 26, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013

Author

churchnerd
churchnerd

jacksonville, FL



About
Hey folks, name is nada! Reading came first, it laid a stinker on me, Writing! I cant shake this monkey, tried cold turkey, I didnt last thirty minutes before I came up with a slamming idea for a stor.. more..

Writing
Champions Champions

A Poem by churchnerd