Vent. vent.

Vent. vent.

A Story by The Misanthropy Diaries

Life is bliss. I wasn’t forced to go to church, but I went and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it because it really wasn’t aggressive speaking, it was more motivational & inspirational. And those are things I like to hear. I don’t like for religion to be shoved down my throat. I think the best way to learn something is to want to learn it. It sticks with you much longer. When you want to learn, you become more interested and adapt more quickly, when forced, you don’t have your ears open, you’re not taking in every word. . its not satisfying. Its actually annoying. I have learned that over a few short days.

I also learned how patient I have became. I never was aggressively impatient, but maybe annoyed and irritated. But when I wait, its like I always find something to do in the mean time, until I get whats suppose to be received. And then when I get it, I enjoy it, I embrace it, I value it so much more as if it was 9 AM Christmas morning.

Everyday I learn new things about myself, and I quickly have a better sense of who I want to be. With knowing who I was, has given me the power and the ability to overcome the bullshit I was drawn into. I like it like this alot more. I like that I can wait without dying, and I like that I don’t feel like dying when I have to wait. I like that I am actually the quiet person who has so much to say. Everyone at school thinks I’m shy, and weird. . but when they address me, they are stunned. They say, “I didn’t know you knew so much”. They never bothered asking, they always assumed, and when they assumed - they were wrong. I like the .… secret. The mysteriousness I give off to others. Its very interesting when I see their expressions. They perceive me so much different than who I actually am. But I catch myself doing that too (with some people). But I don’t think about people that much to think about who they are, what they do, how they talk. Idk.

I’m all over the place.
Shoot me. peaceeeee!

© 2010 The Misanthropy Diaries


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
You sound like a interesting and grounded person..and speak the truth..we judge to many by the cover of their books..

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on October 27, 2010
Last Updated on October 27, 2010

Author

The Misanthropy Diaries
The Misanthropy Diaries

Newnan, GA



About
@LegalizeSin Theater junkie, fashion monster, music therapist, bisexual. I'm a young woman who does look for answers, only because I don't live off "what if". I write, blog, and exploit my feeli.. more..

Writing