[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by hola amigo's/amiga's

Oncve apon a time I once like a boy named Carlos Padilla yes he's mexican.People were always coming up to me some were telling me he didnt like me and some were telling me oh he like me. I sometimes always see him at school when he's there the other times when im bored and have nothing better to do I play with my 4 month old akaita puppy. hen im doing that I gust stand ther thinking of how much I like him and how much I really want him as a mexican boyfriend but i just cant talk to him that's why I need help.

© 2009 hola amigo's/amiga's


Author's Note

hola amigo's/amiga's
Please share this with others and help me find a 18 year old mexican boyfriend that is out her please thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well, there are mistakes in the spelling, and it is very random. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


For your stories, try putting them in story form. You'll capture an audience that way. Also, spell check and maybe a beta to edit your stuff if you think you need it. You want to be able to draw the readers in and a lot of that has to do with how you start out a story. A first sentence is usually the hardest sentence to write but also the most important. It's what helps bring the story together. Even if the story is non-fiction, have characters. Introduce those characters. Then make sure your sentences flow together. And try to use more than one adjective, i.e. not just Mexican. And, try to stick with once tense: past, present, or future. Here is an example:

"My name is Mindy. I have blond hair and blue eyes and have always been shy when it come to boys. Out of all the boys in my school, the one who really caught my eye was none other than Carlos Padilla. A young Mexican man who always left me staring. Every time I saw him I wished I had the courage to go talk to him but I was so afraid. What if he didn't like me?.. But what if he did? Fellow students would sometimes come up to me and tell me he wasn't interested in me. Then others would come and tell me he was. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. Do I tell him I like him or do I forever keep my desire to myself? On one hand I feared I would be embarrassed and he would turn me down. But on the other what if he would have said yes, only I never asked? If only I had someone to help."

Take your time with your writing, don't rush it. And if you want to add a little something then take some of your words and look them up in a thesaurus. And don't be ashamed to do it either. I still do it when I'm writing and Edgar Allen Poe would spend anywhere from an hour to months searching for the right word. Just try to use those guidelines and you'll be surprised where your writing will take you.

As for the boy problem, sometimes what a girl needs to do is make the first move. But if you're not comfortable with that then try to become friends with him first and see where that goes. But either way good luck, with both your writing and the boy.

Also, check out my story "Remembering to Breathe" and my poem "Here I Am". I think you'll like them.

Posted 15 Years Ago


that's really weird. this is very weird. random, weird, and i just simply don't understand this. Congratulations!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2009

Author

hola amigo's/amiga's
hola amigo's/amiga's

Painesville, OH



About
I have blue eyes, blond hair, Im 18 years old. My birthday is April 22. I love Carlos Padilla who is really hot/ cute. He's cuter than anybody else. im almost all the time om the computer but when i g.. more..

Writing