When someone is crazy about u!

When someone is crazy about u!

A Story by hola amigo's/amiga's
"

Not 4 people under 18 years old to read thanks.

"

      When someone is crazy about u they would go around and tell people and then when they would go up to u and tell u no that thay don't like u just to make it up. People are going around and tell u that people would try to get in your pants because they want some one to like and have sex with. Im just tring to find the mr.right right now, some one who wont want to have sex with u right away and just see how the relationship is first. 

      Just by looking at it there is a sertain amount of people that are pregnant from their boyfriend nomatter if they are in 9th grade.I think that is not the right age to be messing around with boys and getting pregnant. Getting pregnant is a big responsability to learn about its pretty hard people say dont you think.If people want a big responability to that situation than fine let them be if it's ok with their parents and they know about it and they just let them. People would do that if they think they have found the right person  to be with forever in their lives.

 

© 2009 hola amigo's/amiga's


Author's Note

hola amigo's/amiga's
thanks for reading this this is about the longest that i have ever wrote something on writerscafe

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i reallly really like this story. it has alot of emotion, and i can feel where your going with this story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i think that it's great that you have written that you are surching for the one. and I think that every one (girls) are looking for the one, but I know that's is alot of guys that's just doing that that you have written in your poem, and that's so low.

Akina

Posted 14 Years Ago


Could definitely use a spell check.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2009

Author

hola amigo's/amiga's
hola amigo's/amiga's

Painesville, OH



About
I have blue eyes, blond hair, Im 18 years old. My birthday is April 22. I love Carlos Padilla who is really hot/ cute. He's cuter than anybody else. im almost all the time om the computer but when i g.. more..

Writing