Goodbye Texts

Goodbye Texts

A Story by cirqus kydd
"

love and the side effects

"

this ones for you, for all the times i slipped up and fell in. gave you more then i wanted but all that you needed. and yet you took away in portion. love is never healthy its the drug god created. you can say he made plants so you can smoke your weed, or he turned water to wine. but he twisted and turned, tilted and burned each ventricle to purrfection and sealed them shut so the blood would flow thru.

so why else would we have to open our hearts to some one else and give them some of us. its the same reason people have developed this affinity for vampires. sharing the thing that gives us life with another to spend that life. so you must die a little to live a little. this is why we hurt when those we love leave or dont return the feeling. its the closest we will ever get to giving life and watching our child squander it, at least until we do just that.

to love is to be suicidal. its forgetting who we are and believing what this we could be. its turning focus away from our own success just make ourselves content in this we. its build a new house and leaving this apartment built for one. we are born selfish with generous tendencies. so why grow up and forget the child like love we do with out concern, regret or fear. so slit your wrist and pour it out. waste it and reach to far, dying in the water. or be saved and loose half of your function, giving it over to another…………..

this is just a suicide note. just a way of saying goodbye to one and hello to another. i want to trade lives, lift the blade concealed in flesh and muscle and carve your note in this kiss.

© 2012 cirqus kydd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012
Tags: love, relationship, hopeless romantic

Author

cirqus kydd
cirqus kydd

balitmore, MD



About
I write only because I dont know how not to. more..

Writing