Beautiful

Beautiful

A Poem by GreenAngle
"

This is a poem about life and what's beautiful in my eyes because life isn't a movie.

"
 

    Watching the sun rise over the mountains on a icy spring morning with him.

    Rain falling on the roof while you and him cuddle up by the fire.

    Romantic walks along a deserted beach at sunset.

    Flowers, just because he can.

    Kissing in the rain outside your house.

    Falling asleep in his arms as you watch a romantic movie.

    Watching the moon rise as your protected by the cold in his car, hand in hand.

    Have him write a sweet song about you on his guitar for Valentines Day.

     

    These are the things you see in movies and what ever girl dreams about.  But I don't want my life to be a movie where everything is so orderly and set our perfectly because that's not life's and isn't fun.  I would rather us slip on the dew while trying to watch the sun rise, I would prefer to feel to hot by the fire, it would be nice to run along the shoreline on a busy day trying to beat him and even cuter when he comes home from work/school to busy and exhausted to buy flowers.  It would be fun if my parents don't let us kiss on the porch, make me hug him if he screams watching a scary movie, laugh when his car doesn't start because of the cold and smile when he doesn't hit the notes on a song; because that's what life is and that's what beautiful to me. 

© 2012 GreenAngle


Author's Note

GreenAngle
So this is one of my first poems, hope you guys enjoy it and can give me some pointers on how to improve, have a fantasical day. =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on February 16, 2012
Last Updated on February 16, 2012

Author

GreenAngle
GreenAngle

Central Coast, Australia



About
Bonjour, everyone and thanks for looking at my page. They say to write stuff about me so i was thinking, what can i write about me. I could go on and say all the boring things about me,or introduce .. more..

Writing