My confession

My confession

A Story by Clare Ashbury
"

A love letter

"

June 29, 2009

 

 

Dear my love,

 

 

     To truly put into words how I feel about you would be so difficult, because it is almost beyond indescribable. Yet through time I swear it would be shown and understood, if you only took a chance to let it grasp your heart, I swear I shall not break it.

 

     This love inside me has been so powerful I can hardly catch my breath when I see you, hear you, or am just near you. How is it this feeling can be so powerful, that I actually fear that my heart shall burst, and my blunt words of my feeling shall follow? I fear if I should confess as I am doing now, that something will break between us, a friendship, and a companion. What should happen if we fall apart, and I am not given the privilege of seeing your face, hear your words, or see your sunshine smile? I surely would die inside, and curse the day I professed my love, heartbroken, lying on the floor, the tears of sorrow landing on my world without you in it.

 

     So my love is it truly worth the risk to confess and even show you this love letter, and let you know this love truly exists? To be honest I wish you could just see, just see with every look, word, and smile I send to you. Through our joking flirtation, and see through everything I do.

 

     Is it wrong to wonder, wonder what you’re thinking? To long to penetrate your mind and see if there is a possibility? A possibility of an “us” a “we” a “love.” Oh how I so honestly wish I could know.

 

     It pains me to not be able to kiss you, to hold you close. When you lay next to me all I want is to know that you are one with me. To wake to your smiling face, oh darling how I wish I could stop hiding, all I really want to do is shout it to the world. I just love you, I truly just love you. I hope someday you will know, and love me too. Until that day and after I shall always be there for you. If that day never comes, I shall always have the privilege to call you “friend.”

 

-<3- The Confessor-

 

© 2009 Clare Ashbury


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on July 3, 2009
Last Updated on July 3, 2009

Author

Clare Ashbury
Clare Ashbury

Binghamton, NY



About
A great woman once wrote- �This soul, or life within us, by no means agrees with the life outside us. If one has the courage to ask her what she thinks, she is always saying the very oppos.. more..

Writing