Wonderful Fireworks

Wonderful Fireworks

A Story by Clarwin Schwinn
"

Fireworks are one of the most wonderful attractions mostly seen in festivals or big occasions. They lighten up the sky like real stars at night that really glow and are fun to watch at any season.

"

These are like diamonds glittering in the dark or luxurious Hayward pools that glow during night time.


         A fireworks show is also known as pyrotechnics. This is the exhibition of different designs, colors, styles and images of aerial explosives. This is not only done in festivals or occasions but also regular pyrotechnics in some countries.

         The most common highlights of pyrotechnics are seen with the creativity in noise, light, smoke, and floating materials like confetti. These characteristics will combine with colorful flames to bring up complete firework package.

           There are many classifications of fireworks designs. Take a look at some of them so the next time you are able to watch a pyrotechnic, you are already familiar with them.

1.      Palm

The concept of a palm design is to throw a palm like design in the air using comet stars. These stars burst with wide tendrils to produce the effect. There are also different styles of this type as it evolved into newer dimensions.

2.      Cake

Fireworks tubes are grouped together and linked by a fuse for a series of aerial explosions are called a cake. The concept is just very simple. Throw colorful firework cakes in the sky and connect them in a series. The more cakes it throws the better.

3.      Mine

A mine is derived from a real mine like what is used in the military. Mines are fireworks that are planted on the ground that expels stars and other stuffs into the sky. It uses a mortar like shell and the mine is made of canister.

4.      Multi-Break Shells

The idea of multi breaking of aerial explosives is like a bouquet. One huge shell is thrown into the air and releases other little shells before exploding simultaneously.  It will look like blossoming flowers as it explodes.


5.      Salute

Salute fireworks are usually used to increase intensity or excitement. This intends to bring very bright flashing light and loud sound rather than creating wonderful designs. It is added with a flash powder to create sparks around the flash.

6.      Crossette

One large star will split into four and create crisscrossing grid exploding effect. This is how a Crossette works. This is more attractive when complementary colors are set during the split and crisscrossing.

7.      Spider

It would simply look as legs of a spider moving in a series of radial lines. These Spider fireworks are made of quick burning tailed or charcoaled star that bursts so it could fly straight and flat trajectory before falling and burning out.

The above styles are only some of the most known pyrotechnics that can are widely seen all throughout the globe.  There are also other aspects to consider in making the pyrotechnics more wonderful and attractive like noise effects.

         One famous sound effect is Crackle that intends to produce a crackling sound. Another is whistle which is a high pitched sound created by resonance of gas. Hummers, on the other hand, creates hum and whizz.

         Another aspect that should be considered when conducting pyrotechnics is the safety. Here in the United States and mostly in countries that have regular fireworks show, a regulatory mechanism is set by the government to ensure safe events and of course, safe audience.

         So the next time you watch a pyrotechnics, you already know what are really those worth watching. Especially when you are in a very comfortable place like a couch or on the above ground pools decks or any other place safe and very fine.

© 2010 Clarwin Schwinn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on August 18, 2010
Last Updated on September 8, 2010

Author

Clarwin Schwinn
Clarwin Schwinn

Los Angeles, CA



About
Clarwin Schwinn owns a lights and chandeliers' boutique in three different towns in California. Lately, he made an assessment on the best seller among his products and he was able to conclude that the.. more..

Writing