How to Choose the Right Pool Cleaner?

How to Choose the Right Pool Cleaner?

A Story by Clarwin Schwinn
"

Giving your pool the proper care and maintenance using the right pool cleaner will definitely prolong the life of your pool.

"
Giving your pool the proper care and maintenance using the right pool cleaner will definitely prolong the life of your pool. Keeping it clean all the way, however, is part of your swimming pool cost that can give you something good in return. A little negligence in pool cleaning can lead to the growth of algae that will prevent everybody.


Remember, a clean swimming pool attracts a lot of people to swim for relaxation, but swimming can never be a relaxing affair if the pool is not maintained well.


With so many pool cleaners in the pool industry, you will sometimes find it hard to choose which one suits you best. Deciding which pool cleaner will work well in your particular pool can be difficult. With a variety of quality and models, it can be a little overwhelming to look at them because at one glance, they all look good and trusted.


Machine versus man has been going on for donkey's years. When it comes to getting into the cleaning of your pools and other pool equipment, one can argue that no automatic pool cleaner can do half the job of man whether it is robotic vacuums or automatic pool cleaners. But it doesn't mean, however, that they don't do a great job.


Most people don't just rush in and get a home pool built because it seems like a good idea at the time. Even so, most folks are surprised how much time and maintenance their swimming pool actually requires. They even get shocked whenever they compute the swimming pool cost every year-end. Still, these are all parts of having a pool, may it be for private or public use.


Who knows where to start when shopping for the right pool cleaner? The most popular deciding factor for many shoppers is price. Prices can range from hundreds to thousands. There are other things to consider, though, to make your choice, and these are:


1. Quality - It is every pool owner's priority to choose those items that are of good qualities. They want to spend into something that are really worth spending for. They want something that will last for a longer period of time, and those that can give a good performance all year round.


2. Durability - The condition of the items are also one of the factors that buyers look at. Of course they will go for an item that breaks or needs a frequent repair.


3. Suitability - Before going out to buy for a certain pool cleaner that you want, it is best to know the exact size, color, shape, frame, and built of the pool on where you are going to use it. Is it an inground or an above ground pool? Although there are some pool supply stores that accept change in a specific number of days, it is better if you are going to get the right one on your first visit.


4. Warranty - Pool supplies, most especially when they are brand new come with a complete warranty inside the package. Usually, the manufacturer will give a one year service warranty for reasonable damages, and sometimes, they even have it replaced. Warranty is an important factor that buyers will consider because they want to assure of something that will back them up whenever tears and damages will happen.


5. History of the product brand - There are some instances that buyers will simply based from what they heard from the others. Let' say, a certain product was proven and tested to be of good quality, he will endorse the same brand to someone else who is looking for the same item. But, there are also some cases that buyers are only blinded from what they heard, until such time that they ended up buying the product and regret after all.


It is important to be selective when buying a pool cleaner of your choice. It is good to spend your money wisely in investing for something that you won't regret in the end. After all, it is you who will have the greatest benefit from it

© 2010 Clarwin Schwinn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
Added on October 27, 2010
Last Updated on October 27, 2010

Author

Clarwin Schwinn
Clarwin Schwinn

Los Angeles, CA



About
Clarwin Schwinn owns a lights and chandeliers' boutique in three different towns in California. Lately, he made an assessment on the best seller among his products and he was able to conclude that the.. more..

Writing