Somethings  made me write this.

Somethings made me write this.

A Story by Clash the lights
"

This is something that should evoke our soul because we can also help this situation get better.

"

As the title says,..Yes, some things i noticed from past few days made me write this.The things that made me realize even more better that the people who too are humans lyk us are not that fortunate to live like us!  These things made me realize how despicable it is when we complain about our parents for buying that each and every silly thing to us! Not denying that you get happy after that but i swear that if you give that same thing to the one who needs it the most, then the happiness would be unparalleled ! Yes I am talking about those poor people who sleep on the streets, that people who beg to each and every person even if they know that they will not get anything and also the orphans who don’t have the most precious thing we have!

Just saw the poor people who live in the same city, in the same area as ours but still sleeping down on that spotted, nasty and stained road or and the worse thing is that they don’t have blankets in these freaking cold, still sleeping outside! I wonder what do they do during the rains. Felt awkward when they behaved to me in a fearful and nervous manner wondering that was I creature that would / would have the right  to do any harm to them!  This has just become a mentality to them that the rich are people of prestige and righteous and they should be afraid of them. And then was the morning when it was unbearable cold when I noticed the rickshaw driver was wearing a raincoat instead of a sweater „was he acting to be hilarious? No, it was because he didn’t had the money to buy a sweater.

The people today want to go to hotels but I bet they must not have even realized that there are people who strive for food once a day! We have cupboards filled with clothes but they wear one pair of clothes for months!

This all tells us the worth of each note and coin and we should use it in the right way as it should be also at the same time making us realize the awful condition of these poor people. :(

© 2014 Clash the lights


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

102 Views
Added on February 14, 2014
Last Updated on February 14, 2014

Author

Clash the lights
Clash the lights

Bhiwandi, India



About
I am not any expert. So don't expect any professional type from me. more..

Writing