The Truth

The Truth

A Story by Comlette
"

This was a dream of mine, If parts of it don't flow or don't make any sense then Its probably because i dreamt it haha.

"
I was in a dinner... she was there too but with another man. They were on a date. I sat alone in a booth lonely and quiet inside as usual. I watched them flirt and talk and laugh at each other. I tried to hide my pain with a joke, but no one listened... I looked around and saw many of my friends, but no one saw me. I was invisible, unimportant.... unwanted. I turned and looked back at her. I love her, she is the only thing that matters.... the only one I will ever love. But it seems she will never be mine. She'll die in someone else's arms. She leaned over to kiss him and I looked away... I couldn't handle it. I got up to leave... tears formed into streams on my face and i dropped my phone. As i bent to pick it up, i heard her say I love you, you know. We've done things and I want to do more. Rivers formed where stream beds once laid, I thought she was talking to him..... but she yelled my name. I stopped.... she said it again.... I love you. A dam was built. I ran to her and held her. I looked at her with a passion in my eyes and she began to cry. Our lips quivered with the thought of colliding, and as they moved together... I woke up.

© 2010 Comlette


Author's Note

Comlette
Usually my dreams are never relevant, not even to life sometimes. so this was extremely strange that I could conjure something that depicts me so accurately. I guess this just shows me how much I love her and how much I've been thinking about her lately. Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I was like: aw a happy ending..and then I read the waking up part XD
hahah anyway nice write..like it

Posted 13 Years Ago


In my opinion, even tough this was just a dream, the story it's great, and with this twist at the end, we have this thing in common, I'm often writing from my dreams sometimes when they're not to weird, and I know they can be one of the best inspirations ever. nice story :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010

Author

Comlette
Comlette

Kenosha, WI



About
I don't always write but when I do I love to be very imaginative and creative with my work. I have great ideas but i can never complete them. I often leave stories unfinished and scatterd. I also have.. more..

Writing
Forward Forward

A Poem by Comlette


Dusk Dusk

A Story by Comlette


The Phantom The Phantom

A Story by Comlette





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5