What Matters Should Be Paid Attention to in Plastic Crisper?

What Matters Should Be Paid Attention to in Plastic Crisper?

A Story by cncrown

1. The plastic crisper cannot be put into the microwave or oven
Because plastics will produce substances harmful to the human body at high temperatures. If you often use a microwave oven for cooking, choose a plastic container made of polycarbonate (PC); if you use a high temperature of about 70 degrees for continuous sterilization and washing, please do not exceed 20-30 minutes. The high-heat part of the ordinary dishwasher is at the bottom. It is said that the upper part is subject to indirect heat transfer, so it is better to place it in the upper part of the dishwasher for cleaning.

Although plastic products made of polypropylene (PP) have a high heat resistance temperature, if they are heated for a long time, the product will be deformed and elongated. Therefore, after cleaning, if you want to use it immediately, please soak the plastic crisper in cold water before using it. This is a good way to prevent deformation.

2. Don't just rely on the sealing ability of the plastic crisper
Different foods are kept for different times. Don't rely solely on the sealing ability of the plastic crisper, but eat as soon as possible.

When the polypropylene plastic crisper is used in a microwave oven, it can be heated for a short time, but it cannot be used as a cooking container used in a microwave oven. (When heating and thawing for a short time, the time should not exceed 3 minutes.)

3. When the plastic crisper is placed in the microwave oven
The general PC material plastic crisper can be put into the microwave, but the time and temperature must be controlled, and the crisper should not be sealed when the crisper is put in the microwave for heating. The sealed crisper will be easily deformed after heating. Correctly heat the food in the fresh-keeping box to ensure family health and the service life of the fresh-keeping box.

When used in a microwave oven, if the food contains more oil and sugar, the plastic crisper will be deformed if the temperature rises rapidly.

4. When cleaning the plastic crisper
Use a soft sponge to clean the plastic crisper. Do not use a hard dish cloth to avoid scratches or discoloration of the crisper. When cleaning the gasket on the lid of the plastic crisper, please do not pull it forcefully, otherwise it will break or deform.

As a bento box manufacturer, we will provide more high quality lunch box china for sale, if you have needs, please contact us.

© 2022 cncrown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on March 18, 2022
Last Updated on March 18, 2022
Tags: cn, crown

Author

cncrown
cncrown

xiamen, fujian, China



About
Founded in 2001, Xiamen Create Living Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the manufacture, design and sales of household products such as lunch boxes, sealed cups, lunch bags and table.. more..

Writing