Replacing one for another

Replacing one for another

A Story by Cody Michael

I thought getting away from all the people, the situations, the place where my pain could keep torment me that i would get better. that i would be happy. I was wrong. Its a harsh reality to confess to, however one must face reality sooner or later. im not happy. the situations have been replaced by other. The people i had hope to leave behind still come to find me in one form or another. Iv begun to resent my self for doing things that i had sworn id never do, iv begun to sacurfice my morals for a chance at a stability that i know wont last or come in the form that i seek it out to be. ....... I hope none of you have had to go through this where you have to decide between selling your body or living on the streats.....and im working two jobs every day m-sun. it makes me feel so...gross, and useless. iv tried to get help so i can pay bills and maintain some sence of security but every time i get ahead its like i get smacked back even harder. iv been seeing in my head me just giving up and walking in to the streets or in front of the train. i cant shake it off. when i sleep i see my self slowly dieing. i know im not useless but its how i feel. i keep screwing up and i cant get out of this. i just seem to replace one bad thing with another in hopes that things will get slightly better....they dont. what do i do? Im to the point where working full time m-f and a part time on weekends and selling my self cant even keep me afloat. im going crazy....trying to figure something out to make it easer or better. i cant find it and need some kind of outside help to direct me or advise me before i get to a point where i cant keep my slef togather. 

© 2012 Cody Michael


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should try to fix your spelling errors along with punctuation errors as well. If this is a true story Cody, I would advise you to just be patient and pray, even if you don't believe in God. Everyone goes through their own form of hell, but it's how we handle the situations that will help us. Try to seek protection from authorities, have a plan to help yourself, and whatever happens, do not, and I mean DO NOT ever think you are worthless. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent, not even yourself. So get it together, there's always a choice, and always a way out. Adjust to whatever happens, look at the bright side, and be at peace in any way you can find. tc.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
1 Review
Added on July 9, 2012
Last Updated on July 9, 2012

Author

Cody Michael
Cody Michael

Walton, NY



About
Id rather not say to much more..

Writing
IGU IGU

A Poem by Cody Michael