You

You

A Story by c.x
"

To whom it may concern

"

You’re so inconsiderate. You always will be, too. So self-centered and vain. It’s all about you. It always has been, hasn’t it? You never cared about me. That’s what led you here. It’s time to finally face me and the truth. You need to grow up. I need to get over you. Let’s recall the story, shall we?



 

A normal day. Just like every other day, yeah? I walked home from work, absorbed in my thoughts on how to better my COMPANY. While you were obviously texting your latest fling about whether or not to hook up. You know, you’re kind of a w***e. That’s a turn off, babe.


Anyway, you completely ran into me. It was undoubtedly your fault, but you huffed and shoved past me. I stepped back, admiring your audacity, while still slightly pissed off. I considered going after you, but it seemed like you were busy at the time. Later, come to find out, you weren’t. You use a lot of excuses, you know. You lie through your teeth. Its endearing to see you struggle with the truth, now. I seethe hate for you, all of a sudden. God, you’ve never liked me.


Back to the story. We went on our way. I went to an empty home and had a usual night to myself, filled with channel flipping and microwaved food. You went to someone else’s home, but only for the night. Paying your rent with the spread of your legs. Disgusting. I’m ashamed to have feeling for you, really.


I wake up to go to work, and you wake up to have fun. You’ve always been sporadic. Maybe that’s part of your appeal. I don’t understand. You’re beautiful, yes, but I can’t think of any attributes beyond that that could have drawn me in. Curiosity, I suppose.

© 2013 c.x


Author's Note

c.x
This is the beginning... sorry it isn't finished, but just wanted to know if it is too hard to follow?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your concept if not wrong story about your girl friend who is on wrong track? enlighten me if I miss out something, over all interesting story line and I can sense you will make it strong and capturing.. so good luck

Posted 10 Years Ago


c.x

10 Years Ago

Well, it wasn't at first. I really don't know what I was thinking, honestly.. It just kind of came t.. read more
A. Amos

10 Years Ago

Sure will do and when you write feel free and enjoy yourself as your in your element in creating som.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on November 28, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013
Tags: you, strange, different, to you, fault, blame, story, beginning, girl, boy

Author

c.x
c.x

AR



About
My favorite color is trouble more..

Writing
Show Me Show Me

A Poem by c.x


Sinful Sinful

A Poem by c.x