Mirena Detox Program

Mirena Detox Program

A Story by Zahroh Kusumawardhani

Mirena users will mostly complain about the side effects that it causes after it is removed from their body. If you have been using Mirena to control your pregnancy, you are certainly aware of Mirena crash"a feeling of discomfort that occurs after Mirena is removed from your body. When Mirena is inserted into your uterine opening, it will release exogenous synthetic hormone that is intended to inhibit the ovulation. When Mirena is removed from your body, your body will immediately stop receiving that hormone. This will cause hormonal imbalance in your body, which will eventually cause painful side effects that affect you both physically and psychologically. Among the most notable Mirena side effects that occur after its removal are pain, bleeding, headache, and depression. You can allow those symptoms to wane because they will eventually disappear as your body restores its hormonal balance. However, if you think that the restoration takes too long and you cannot bear the pain, you should take necessary measure to overcome your problem.


Mirena Detoxification Program as a Reliable Program to Overcome Your Problem


When the pain that you suffer has become unbearable, participating in Mirena detox program can be the best action that you should do. In this program, you will receive comprehensive assistance in fighting the symptoms and allowing your body to heal as quickly as possible. When you participate in this program, you will be assisted in overcoming your anxiety and depression, which possibly the most irritating side effect of Mirena. You don’t have to worry anymore about your mental turmoil until you are perfectly healed.


You will also be assisted in cleaning your body from all chemical residues left by Mirena. As said earlier, when Mirena is inserted to your uterus, it will release synthetic hormone. Unfortunately, the chemical this device releases will also improve the toxicity of your body. Mirena waste can easily be deposited in your fat tissues as well as adipose tissues. The detoxification program you are participating in will help you free your body from such toxin and make your body healthier and more vigorous.


What You Consume during the Program


The best agent for expelling toxic Mirena waste is antioxidant. Therefore, you will be encouraged to consume foods and drinks that are rich in antioxidant, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. You will also drink a reasonable amount of green tea to make sure that your body is free from free radicals and toxins. Because antioxidant also helps you avoid the bad effects of cholesterol oxidation, the detox program will also help you become a healthier individual who is free from cholesterol problem.


How to Participate in the Program


You don’t have to go anywhere in order to participate in the program. There is already a book that discusses about Mirena detoxification program comprehensively. Buy this book online, read it thoroughly and follow all instructions written in it to get clear clues about how the detox program works and how effective it is in helping you escape from your suffering.

© 2014 Zahroh Kusumawardhani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on November 13, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014
Tags: mirena, detox, health