Creation

Creation

A Poem by coolazpenguins

The creative mind is a blessing that in many aspects is next to Godliness. Many different minds from many differents regions all with the inner soul practically pushing through the skin to create something beautiful in a world that seems to be slowly turning into grays and blacks . To add color into the  human soul .To somehow relax an active and disturbed soul through the beauty of music and litarature. Also through Art which soothes the eyes that are in many aspects the gates to our beloved soul . The music that is created is usually and oddly enough by tormented souls looking for a certain peace in themselves and in turn helps those around them achieve a peace that if I wonder the artist has found for himself.

         The artist creates to better mankind as Our father above created the heavens and earth for mankind to enjoy. Many believe that HE does not exist but how is that true when in every portrait , painting , song and every  line that is written essentailly does not come from the artsit but yet something deeper inside of them . Something from the depths of the soul to release in to the world for the beauty of mankind.

© 2008 coolazpenguins


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

coolazpenguins
coolazpenguins

Miami, FL