Life on earth and mars

Life on earth and mars

A Story by Crystal_vars
"

Crystal,a girl born on earth was somehow teleported to mars.Struggling to live there,she has to survive.Will she be able to do it or will she lose her life?Find out.

"
    Have you ever wondered how life is on mars?Well,this girl called Crystal is a normal girl          which     somehow teleported to mars.This is how life is on mars...
  "Mommy,mommy!I see aliens mommy!"the six year old girl,Crystal calls out to her mother.Her mother rushes to see her child."Where Crystal?"her mother asks.The child points out the window into the sky where something shaped like a UFO is seen.Is it true?Is there really a UFO?The child then secretly runs out of the house then disappears into thin air.The mother then called the police and worried for her child.Her husband disappeared in the exact same way.One night saying there was aliens and disappears.Meanwhile,the child is pulled by a vortex and lands in the middle of nowhere.In the middle of mars.The child suffocates and gasps for air while trying to stay on the ground.Is the child going to survive like this?Then,she hears a voice from the far end,the creature who called out was a human,her father!Seeing her father,the child stumbled backwards.She could not recognize him though.
  He looked more of a alien.Big eyes,huge forehead and was very skinny.Crystal shrieked as she was scared,frightened and confused.The father quickly ran to her and saw her face.He recognized her.He lost her 2 years ago and now she is standing in front of her.Seeing that she was gasping for air,he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her to a 'home'.His home.It was covered with a metal shelter.They both entered his home.Inside there was very few plants with some fruits.There was a small container with not quite pure water.He received oxygen by the plants.There was a bed made of the plants leaves and a sheet to keep themselves warm.The father told his daughter everything and why his face looked different.Due to the change in environment he changed in looks.They had to live like this for several years and eventually did not dave enough water to drink.As much as they suffered,they finally got lucky.Some astronauts landed on mars and found them.They brought them back to earth and their family was reunited.
  Their mother was more than happy.They vowed that they would not go out of the house after 7pm to be safe.Because of this vow,they never lost each other ever again!

© 2017 Crystal_vars


Author's Note

Crystal_vars
Please write at least one review of what you thought about this story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on November 28, 2017
Last Updated on November 28, 2017
Tags: marsearthlife