Pure Beauty, Just Pure Beauty

Pure Beauty, Just Pure Beauty

A Story by cdowning

Her body was perfect. Her hips popped out with every step and her waist had a crude hop with each step she took, screaming of a formal beauty and power few girls can express. The bue dress hugged her form; it was like an elegant cursive, something that attracted the eye. Strength was defined in her jaw line and her expression was a smug look. She knew she had control and used it to her advantage however never abused it. She was too good, untouchable. She had a vibe about her like she had never been embarrassed, never been second, she was the best. The sparkles tried to match the shine in her dark eyes as they contrasted her dress under the city lights that defied the night. Her hair was a slightly curled red beauty that followed her in such a cooperation that exemplified her gorgeous aroma. Her face was agile, skin smooth and without a flaw as her eyebrows were perfectly trimmed. The muscles in her neck connected her defined face to her beautifully curved shoulders. They were covered by a light patch of freckles that were similar to the ones that crossed over her nose from underneath each eye. Her dress covered just enough of her chest for you to get the idea but not enough to make her easy to imagine. Her arms were slim and white, smooth like the rest of her body. Her hand was home to a white blossoming flower which exemplified life in such a way it strained everyone’s heart. The dress then reached down and hugged her slim stomach and came to wrap around her backside leaving even the most humble man’s gentleman character broken. The dress did not dare give her trouble as it stretched to make it seem that she walked with ease. Her legs were long as they came down from under her dress which did not attempt to hide the curves of her back. If you peered hard enough, a little longer than anyone dared to, you would get captivated in the art of her beauty. This all led down to her black heels in which she seemed to wear like slippers. They were clearly comfortable as they added even more to her height with the same sparkles as her dress. She stepped into the formal outside party and instantly scrambled everyone’s mind as she entered in under the colored lights and down the steps to take a seat at a white table on the balcony. The gentle cool air was the only one who was brave enough to kiss her as it carried her soft scent through the party. Men grew uncoordinated and women became edgy as the beautiful elegance sat alone on that balcony that night. Drinks were being passed in small portions of glass cups. She was handed one by the waiter in a white suit and he promptly left. So there she was, all alone. Indescribable, it is impossible to fully capture her perfection. Everyone’s full attention was on her though nobody dared point her out, nobody dared go up to her, nobody dared even look at her for more than a split second. So beautiful. She did not want any company as she just sat there looking over the horizon of the city that lay over the rail of that balcony. White and red lights gave life to the background noise of the busy city before her. She pretended like she had no clue how beautiful she was. Her body language was such that she barley pulled it off and almost had me fooled but I knew better. Maybe she meant for it to be that way. She was in my mind, making me over think everything she did and every movement she made. Just perfect. An engaging, mystical, formal, elegant beauty that was perfect. Not one guy in the world would say that she wasn’t the best they’ve seen and not one guy in the world could match or deserve her. Pure beauty that haunts everyone in her path for the rest of their life; A daily reminder of what they can’t have. She was made out of pure beauty, just pure beauty.

© 2017 cdowning


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on September 26, 2017
Last Updated on September 26, 2017