-chapter umbra-

-chapter umbra-

A Story by cosmicwarrior_
"

This is a prologue of sorts to a bigger story that I want to get started on, any critique is welcomed, no trolling pls.

"

-Chapter Umbra-

Now imagine - a small girl at the age of seven is walking down a fairly elongated hallway with an appearance of lavender locks, sapphire blue eyes & fair skin. As the girl approaches the median, the hallway starts to strip away but in an unsettling way, the floor does not. The girls dawns at the end, and looks up to see what appears to be her, but older, the older girl turns around only to see the younger, dissipate.

The older girl turns back around to meet eye-to-eye with a figure in yellow who takes a step back as another mysterious figure in a crimson suit emerges in front of the other and walks toward the girl. The girl, with a somber loo, swiftly unsheathes a woodcutters’ axe and whisks towards the crimson figure. The abrupt clash ends with the woman being victorious as time seems to have passed, she now has shoulder length hair, indicating that more than mere minutes have gone by.

The woman approaches the yellow figure confidently but in an angry manner exclaims, “I will end your deviltry”, as the figure replies, “no deviltry, only purity.”

© 2017 cosmicwarrior_


Author's Note

cosmicwarrior_
Too descriptive or?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on February 9, 2017
Last Updated on February 9, 2017
Tags: fantasy, trip, axe, hallway

Author

cosmicwarrior_
cosmicwarrior_

TX



About
Darkness can envelop even the purest of souls. more..