The Eve of...

The Eve of...

A Story by Count Humilus

Another Monday has come and almost gone. I would love to say that I am hitting 3 different types of weed from three different bongs and am dabbing up some nice flavors before my "hiatus". But I am dry. A homie was so supposed to come by at 7:30 with his Jerome Baker rig and send me off with some dabs but he has ghosted. Sooooo... I hit what was left of some mediocre  herb and am currently writing this strangle reflection piece of sorts.

I first tried weed when I was 12 with my friend Eli just down the street of my family's house in Oregon. We both tried it because of girls. For some reason all the girls I hung out with were older... They were all smoking ALOT. I didn't even get stoned until my third or fourth time. Giggling like girls. Weed was still fun. Recreational. I stopped smoking from 7th grade to 8th grade. I then smoked sporadically my freshman year of high school. Sophmore year until the beginning of Senior year I didn't smoke. I was focused on my fitness. Senior year alot of friends left and for some reason it something we just started doing... Freshman year of College I was not smoking at all. I was very "against" being around weed smoke. Theeen I moved to California. Went to school in Santa Barbara then moved to Hollywood during the goldmine (wild wild west) days of dispensaries. I smoked a lot. 

Because of a bad meal in Carmel, Ca. I have an overgrowth of bacteria in my lower intestines. Weed was the only thing that helped... So much the doctor was even prescribing me synthetic marijuana pills. 

I am not going to spell check this nor go over my grammar. No weed for 30 days starts tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the clarity of emotions like someone waiting for the their snowball to turn into an avalanche. But hey... I decide here and now that tomorrow I will be positive about all this.


-Z

© 2016 Count Humilus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on June 9, 2016
Last Updated on June 9, 2016

Author

Count Humilus
Count Humilus

Drifting



About
My interests include: Writing things Old cameras Records Raw Fish Typewriters Bernard Tapie Anglo Concertinas Instillations Filming movies The Pacific ocean .. more..

Writing
. .

A Poem by Count Humilus