The White Studded Jacket Society

The White Studded Jacket Society

A Story by Shadow Walker
"

�When helicopters were snatching people from the grounds of the American embassy compound during the panic of the final Vietcong push into Saigon, I was sitting in front of the television set shouting, 'Get the chefs! Get the chefs!'�

"

When you see us lean at rest when you first glance at our society and our relaxed but yet professional stature. You should start to look at our shoes or Clogs and then notice the Pressed or some what baggy pants that might be solid black or even striped. Then as you make your way up to the pelvic section you may notice the Bleach White Apron. It should be kept clean espically when in the eye of customers and never should it be stainded when talking to the guest of the house. Then you will make your way towards the Chest are And you will notice the Prestine White high collared jacket that is studded. The typical white jacket. The jacket also should never be stainded in the eyes of the houses guest. The jacket should never be dirty, for it denotes the cleasness of the Very kitchen that we work in day in and day out. and Not only must the food be perfect we must also bee know for How clean we look. That single detail shows that we also keep the kitchen Clean. Then you may make your way towards the Head and we might be wearing a toque-blanche french for white hat.

 

I am a memeber of a society that is so honored and pretine that it is an honor to be consider one. We are chefs. And some of us have tempors and Anger issues along with a common goal and intrest a passion for the very food that we cook and to make that food better and better we strive for perfection nothing to me can be good at all it is never cles to being perfect. It must be better. I want the food not only to get out on time but to look damn good. I am what some would call the personality of an Iron Chef personality.

© 2008 Shadow Walker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on February 7, 2008

Author

Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker

Willoughby, OH



About
I am a Line cook, nursing student, , a Writer, Poet, and I am a Romancer. I was Raised to be very open minded and that I am my views and my feelings are like no other. I believe to live life to the f.. more..

Writing