Horror Cafe

Horror Cafe

A Screenplay by Shadow Walker
"

Picture a place so Normal looking that people who frequent within it are so off the wall. This story give a new meaning to the word Salad Bowl. Frasier has now met Seinfeld and Mozart has now met Marylin Manson. This story is going to be big it is going

"

Soo here we GO this will be a screen play and part documentry I have a digital rewcorder capable of six hour of recording I will save it to my conputer and a back up harddrive this will give me an Idea of where to story. The Characters that will be used will be acuratly documented to the best of our ability and there names will only be cheange if the person request of a name change or a nick name. Futher more I should let you know that I have the full cooperation of the staff and of the regulars and mdost of the customers of the coffee houe and well futher more to use resource within the coffee house. This will make writing and shooting this film far much more eaiser than ever had I though

© 2008 Shadow Walker


Author's Note

Shadow Walker
Legal Clause



We are advised by the Legal Team to provide this public notice:



This story does not depict the views or the opinion of the Enclave coffee house, employees, customers, or the owner, or any of the distributors, suppliers, Friends or family or regulars of the coffee house, or the Enclavian�s, the Writers, publishers or editors and Viewers, readers or any of the spouses or rodents or any undisclosed inhabitants of the Enclave Coffee House at this time, or any of the future customers, employees, partners or distributors, or future occupants or rodents with the exception of two of my exes and the small African village of Bachucha, and My Neighbor Claudanius Rupen Snort the III. These opinions and views do not depict the views of any non-existent secret organizations headed by names known as �The Rondini Brothers� or any nameless organizations housed in the basement of the Enclave establishment.



Furthermore, the views and situations portrayed in this publication are not meant to incite riots, or civil uprisings, nor are intended to be acts of sedition, treason, slander, libel, or defamation of character of any leaders of any countries, villages, tribes, nations, City, States, or systems of government on any level, with the exception of various undisclosed inept government officials whose names begin with a �G� and end with a �eorge W. Bush�.



Furthermore, we sincerely apologize for any offense that may be taken by the materials presented in this publication. However, we take no responsibility for any psychological, physical, or metaphysical damage inflicted upon the viewer by this material.



Please be advised that any unsolicited critics and government snitches will be thrown to the kraken in our basement. There will be blood. Lots.



Please also be aware by reading this you will not be forced to join any of my Religions, Secret Networks or organizations. So open the Book with an open mind and you can close it with and Upset stomach.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

smiles at the fact that your disclaimer is longer than your first post, So are you planning to post more?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 14, 2008
Last Updated on February 29, 2008

Author

Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker

Willoughby, OH



About
I am a Line cook, nursing student, , a Writer, Poet, and I am a Romancer. I was Raised to be very open minded and that I am my views and my feelings are like no other. I believe to live life to the f.. more..

Writing