My Special comment

My Special comment

A Story by Shadow Walker

This is my Special comment tonight on why I am here Why are you listening to me. Why bothere. Well I am about to tell you. Every one has asked me What do I think, What Do I think of the presidency  and its administration and do I think that our congress is doing A decent job? So here are my thoughts.

 

The Presidency is not what a president should be. I lost repect for the office After Nine eleven after every patriotic sediment that the president mouth that day and did not enact. And those who say that I have forgotten the lessons of Nine Eleven Is not at that But an oppertunistic Dilatont weather they are a president or a vice president or a close friend. The only goo thing that came from NIne Elven is that this country the long days that seem to linger after nine eleven is that this country had unamitiy those who questioned the ways that he got into officed pushed that to the side, Those who questioned his qualififcations tabled that. The president use the unamimty of this counrty and Lied to Us, He lied to us. He and his office took the unanmity of this country and convienced us to go to war with a despot whos hand we once had shaken a despot who we learned later on that our own senate intelligance commitee found out that they hated Al-Qaeda as much as we did. he and those in His office lied to Us by taking our unamity and using it for all the wrong reasons. We were lied to There was and never would have been any reason to ever invade Iraq.

 

Our Congress allowed this to happen. They did not vote on the war They only simply funded it. They allowed our presdiency to take money and use it for the wrong reason. We spend 12 billion dollars on the war ever month. And noone in congress has ever asked questions except for maybe a handfull of them and when they do ask and demand questions the camera is pand awy from them and A senior memeber takes the floor.

Our congress allowed the Patriot act to be passed, of course Im sure that It being printed in the middle of the night and I am sure that when Congress went to vote on it that the final copy of the law was not avaiable to them until almost two hours before the votes were cast. But very few attewsted the velidity of the law they simply passed it to protect the untied state but at the same time taking awayu our freedoms. At the same time our presidency tells us to use the freedoms and when we do we are called unpatriotic and said we are beinmg Un american. A very famous person once said those who give up liberty for temporary safety and security deserive neither liberty nor safety. That man was Ben Franeklin. He was one Of our founding fathers and I think Abraham lincon asaid it best it was summed up to say this our country Will not be destroyed by an outside force but wil only and can onbly be destroyed by its self.

 

 

 

Im Shadow walker Good night and good luck

© 2008 Shadow Walker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on March 28, 2008

Author

Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker

Willoughby, OH



About
I am a Line cook, nursing student, , a Writer, Poet, and I am a Romancer. I was Raised to be very open minded and that I am my views and my feelings are like no other. I believe to live life to the f.. more..

Writing