The Book of Pick-Up Lines

The Book of Pick-Up Lines

A Stage Play by Meaghan
"

A short scene I wrote for my friend and I to do for drama class. Think Billy Mays from the OxiClean commercials.

"

N1: Are you lonely? Does your mother set you up on blind dates with her friends daughters?


N2: Do you spend your weekends eating cheese puffs and playing world of warcraft until 3 AM, taking a break only for skyrim and mountain dew?


*nodding screen*


N1: Well then we’ve got a solution for you!


*FLASH TO NEW SCREEN, TWO PEOPLE SAYING - WHAT?*


BOTH:THE BOOK OF PICKUP LINES!


*FLASH TO NEW SCREEN, TWO PEOPLE SAYING - HUH?*


BOTH:THE BOOK OF PICK UP LINES!


*FLASH TO NEW SCREEN, TWO PEOPLE SAYING - SERIOUSLY?*


N2:With THE BOOK OF PICK UP LINES! You can get any girl you want!


N1:No boring Friday evenings with video games and carbohydrates for you!


N2:No blind dates with weird girls, either!


N1:Just watch as an ugly businessman turns into a young, hot, entrepreneur using the BOOK OF PICK UP LINES!



N2:Baby, I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away.


*NEW SCREEN, WALKS BY*


Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?


*NEW SCREEN*


Are you a parking ticket? Cause you have fine written all over you!



N2:With the BOOK OF PICK UP LINES!, you can get girls to go out with you with as much as one pick up line!



N3:  Mmm, you look like a box of lucky charms, girl. Talk about Magically Delicious. 


Kiss me if I’m wrong, but is your name Shoquisha? 


Are you from Iraq? Cause I think you’re the bomb! 



N2:With just one pick up line from THE BOOK OF PICK UP LINES, you can go from zero to hero! Just listen to these fantastic reviews from real people!



N1:The book of pick up lines taught me how to get girls… fast! I used to be a wimp. Now? I’m a pimp! 


N2: I used to be the nerd. Now with the book of pick up lines, I’m the word! 


N2: I used to be dumb. Thanks to the book of pick up lines, I’m slum! 



N1:So call 1-800-PICKUP and get yourself the BOOK OF PICK UP LINES for only 3 payments of $19.56!That’s right, just 3 payments of $19.56! And if your not satisfied with your BOOK OF PICK UP LINES, you can always send another payment of $19.56!


N2:Not only do we offer the ORIGINAL BOOK OF PICK UP LINES, but we offer the DELUXE BOOK OF PICK UP LINES! For only four payments of $19.56, you can get an extra 100 pick up lines, including 3 SPECIAL PICK UP LINES! Here’s our favorite!


N2:Roses are red,


N1:Violets are blue. Suck ****************, then ******* on the floor,


N2:You fool!


*NEW SCREEN, FAST WARNINGS*


*NEW SCREEN, SPONSORS*



*NEW SCREEN, NEWS MUSIC, TODAYS HEADLINE IS KIND OF THING*


N2: Reports of dangerously high rates of various STD’s have been reported in America. Researchers say that a book of pick up lines has been causing the intense havoc and chaos. 


N1: We attribute the diseases to this book.


BOTH: DO NOT BUY THE BOOK OF PICK UP LINES. ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT BUY THE BOOK OF PICK UP LINES!!!

© 2013 Meaghan


Author's Note

Meaghan
What do you think? Review please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TK
had a blast reading this. cant sleep but now im laughing too hard to sleep anyway. great job and awesome comedy!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Meaghan

11 Years Ago

Thank You!!! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013

Author

Meaghan
Meaghan

About
Hi! I'm Meaghan. I like cats, reading, cozy sweaters - all that fun stuff. I listen to alot of indie music. My cats name is Tiffany, and she's my world. Apparently I have a good Russian accent. more..