The Fluffy (Radioactive) Bunnies

The Fluffy (Radioactive) Bunnies

A Story by Noel
"

Fluffy radioactive bunnies taking over the Earth. XD

"

 Once upon a time in Sunniville a little girls was walking down the street when a rabbit t**d fell on her head. She was disgusted and immediently walked home to take a shower.

 I was watching this scene and thought, "Okay, I know that bird poop can fall from the sky, but heavens to Betsey! How does RABBIT poop fall from the sky?" This, to me was a very good question, so I went home and thought about it.

 The next day I was on my way to the grocery store and next thing I knew a baby bunny landed on my lap. Now I was freaking out. Screaming and yelling, I let go of the wheel and screamed and stared at the baby bunny. Then I realized that I would probably die leaving my car motionless in the middle of the street, so I carried on to the pet store.

 A very large lady with pouted lips and a pugnacious attitude to match was sitting on the counter of the pet store filing her finger nails. When I walked in she took no notice of me. I stood and cleared my throat for about five minutes until she looked down at me.

 "Whadda want?" she asked. "Umm," I began, knowing I would sound crazy.

 "I was driving down the street on my way to the grocery store when a rabbit fell and landed in my lap." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

 Then her face lit up and she said...

© 2008 Noel


Author's Note

Noel
I want you to finish the story and then mail me your ending.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lololo
will give it a whirl but was just getting into this tale hahahah
doreen

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

814 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 7, 2008

Author

Noel
Noel

About
Throughout all my life I have enjoyed writing. From bare books in first grade, to some of the trash I write nowadays I have always loved that new notebook smell. XD I love playing on Neopets and readi.. more..

Writing
My Flow My Flow

A Story by Noel


The Faux Friend The Faux Friend

A Poem by Noel


Fun in the Sun Fun in the Sun

A Poem by Noel