Blue Mountain Magic

Blue Mountain Magic

A Story by CrystalBluePersuasion
"

written in the spring of 2010, an account of how the magic of some of the oldest mountains in the world really grabbed hold'a my soul

"
Wow...the clarity of mind that is taking place on this mountain is astounding. The soul cleansing is a welcomed friend knocking at the door of my existence. The truths being exposed have been hiding behind a fog of chemical confusion for too long. When I leave this mountain in just a few months, I will leave a changed person. One step further in my journey of healing, and up another notch to true love for myself and others. I will create more bountifully than ever before. I will dance to the sound of a new tune, sway with a long-awaited breeze of freedom, and I will finally fit into the niche that has been waiting patiently for me my whole life. I will leave behind the dysfunction that has hindered me for many years. Put down the fears that have stifled my steps. I will be transformed into a being of even more spiritual gifts, inspiring art, and a woman of purpose and confidence. This is the crossroads in my life. Nothing will ever be the same. And I couldn't be more excited about what dreams may come. 

© 2014 CrystalBluePersuasion


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on February 27, 2014
Last Updated on February 27, 2014

Author

CrystalBluePersuasion
CrystalBluePersuasion

St. Petersburg, FL



About
Well, I was born in VA, grew up in FL. Joined the Navy right outta high school- got the hell outta there as soon as I could. I am currently working toward my Bachelors degree in English at USF. Writin.. more..

Writing