The Divine Dance

The Divine Dance

A Story by CrystalBluePersuasion

~The Divine Dance~

Sex is a unique language spoken between partners that communicates deep unspeakable truths. It's the coming together of energies in physical and psychological ecstasy to bring about fulfillment, enjoyment, and satisfaction....even new life.

This powerful phenomenon of pleasure and passion in which we cling and thrust and moan and dance and weave into one another is the essence of creation.

Each lovemaking session- is a dance, a ritual...whether we are aware of it or not- of the Universe itself. What some refer to as the Divine Dance. It is sacred without saying it. It is a merging of beings. It is harmony of desire. Sex is the natural electromagnetic cohesion of polarities. Yin and yang as one.

When we are in tune it is a trance state of giving ourselves completely to one another in the moment. Giving, receiving, exchanging, penetrating deep into the edges of feeling. Sucking and squeezing the all of each moment.

And sometimes you just grab each other and go as wild and as hard as you can tolerate for as long as you can until you explode into fragments of the universe and melt back into your individual selves...never quite the same as before.

~ Stic.man, Dead Prez

© 2017 CrystalBluePersuasion


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks Heather but this is not my work. It is a quote by Stic.Man from the Dead Prez (mentioned at the end)

Posted 7 Years Ago


I love this. Your words are powerful. The end has the impact I think you are going for. Slightly shocked laughter. Yes, still powerful.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

433 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 14, 2017
Last Updated on March 14, 2017

Author

CrystalBluePersuasion
CrystalBluePersuasion

St. Petersburg, FL



About
Well, I was born in VA, grew up in FL. Joined the Navy right outta high school- got the hell outta there as soon as I could. I am currently working toward my Bachelors degree in English at USF. Writin.. more..

Writing