Reasons

Reasons

A Poem by C-Trainer

Reasons

by Craig Trainer


 

You irritate me, frustrate me, and get on my nerves.

You annoy me, anger me, and drive me berserk.

You inspire me, support me, and keep me on track.

You amuse me, amaze me, and always have my back.

 

You drive me crazy, in the bad and good way.

You make me smile, even on my worst day.

You made me believe in fate, can you say soul mate?

You have had my heart, before our first date.

 

Your style, personality, and bad taste in music.

Your personality, your physicality, you’re beautiful.

You make the world nonexistent when we hug.

You are the reason I’m in love, and these are the reasons I love you. 

© 2010 C-Trainer


Author's Note

C-Trainer
I was thinking what the phrase, "I love you" really meant. It's different for everyone, but I think the foundation is the same for every one. This is what love means, to me anyway.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was so sweet and romantic! People in love can so relate to this poem! A wonderful well written poem, which I enjoyed reading!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I enjoyed the poem immensely. Loved the theme to it. And agree that this is something similar to what love is.

Though, agree with it being what love "means", even though that's completely opinionated in each and every way. I would go on about it, but the review would never end! And you'd never read it, and then what would the point be for me leaving it here in the first place?

I particularly liked how it repeated the same type of sentences. It only emphasized the importance of what it was you were saying, in my opinion.

A great write, I'm truly happy that I stopped by to read it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love it thats exactly what love means to me. i also have a poem shortes diferent style it is called Love is you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i agree with you. great write

Posted 14 Years Ago


awe very heart warming!!!! Great write dude!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I so liked this so very much!
This is such an honest write here,
It also has a smooth flow to it.
Enjoyable read and honest write!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a very truthful poem about how we love someone but they still can drive us crazy. Honest, truthful and emotional. The flow is more like a song and I like that quality in a poem

Posted 14 Years Ago


I agree. Feels like a rap song to me..which I love. i tried to do one of these a couple weeks ago, actually. Not sure how I feel about it. Mine was a lot cornier than yours. I like this. A lot of feeling, but sort of hidden underneath the surface.

Posted 14 Years Ago


What a great encapsualtion of what "love" means.. All of the above and more.. You have written a wonderful, smooth piece.. I agree with the other reviewer, great as spoken word or rap..
Great job, C!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This flows like a rap song, actually. I think it would make more sense as that rather than a poem. What you lack for it to be poetic, or at least "good poetry" is the deeper sense of feeling. Instead of always trying to rhyme, think beyond your words, delve into yourself. Poetry doesn't have to rhyme, or have any particular pattern. All you need is a theme, your soul, and flow. Your thoughts are on track, and I enjoyed the read, but I know you have better poetry within you.

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

616 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2010
Last Updated on February 19, 2010

Author

C-Trainer
C-Trainer

Plainfield, IN



About
Hello. I am a 24 year old from New Jersey, and I have just moved to Indiana. I would like to get to know some local writers too, so if you are from Indiana, I'd be happy to meet you. I'm new to the.. more..

Writing
Faces Faces

A Poem by C-Trainer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..