I am not quitting!

I am not quitting!

A Story by Leah
"

finding my passion

"
Book: "What are you passionate about? What is something that you do everyday that you do not need to exert effort, that comes so naturally?"
Me: er ... I do not know.
This is where frustration starts. All through out my younger days I always rely to my parents with what I have to do. They decide what's best for me or suggest what's best for me ... until I get to this point that I keep on depending on someone's decision, or waiting for a decision to fall on my lap. But you know when I realize this, I started sorting out my life and little by little I am starting to understand myself. 

If there's anything that I am really struggling about it's finding my sense of purpose. I really believe that we are born because we play a significant role in this world, and we are born with a talent that God had given us. This God given talent is what I have been looking for. In this moment of my life, I have a mission to find what God gave to me, and I am looking for them. 

Sometimes I am beckoned by the thought of just giving up and just go with the flow. But in the end of the day, I just could not settle on the thought of settling and doing what was expected of me. I want to live in this life living what I am passionate about. So, you know, I thought even though it's going to take me years and hell to find my passion I won't stop. Besides, I have nothing to lose right?

To Not Quitting!

© 2012 Leah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on October 4, 2012
Last Updated on October 4, 2012
Tags: life, passion, rant, thoughts

Author

Leah
Leah

San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines



About
Mustache Extraordinaire. Marvel fan. XMen fan. Food Deprived. Ninja. Artist. Scientist. Technician. Hobbyist. Hopeful. Happy. Je Suis Prest. ☺ more..

Writing
Just Do It ✔ Just Do It ✔

A Story by Leah