Tomorrow

Tomorrow

A Poem by SamBug

Tomorrow,

I want something

spontaneous to happen.

I want something

fun and exciting,

full of wonder;

unique

different.

Tomorrow

I want something

to open my eyes

and give me a new outlook.

I want someone

to think of me

because they usually don't.

I want someone

to care

because they usually don't.

I want tomorrow

to be the best day ever

because today

was just an ordinary day

and I want tomorrow

to be different.

I want amazing

© 2010 SamBug


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel it is this urge that our tomorrow is going to be better than today which guides us through hard times.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Each day of my life is like a painting. Some days all of the colors are gray and black. Other days all of the colors are so terribly bright that they make me blink in astonishment. I guess my best days are green and blue days, because they are peaceful, like lying on a bed of moss aside a babbling brook. I like this poem, because it reminds me of the way that I always look forward to green and blue days!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice write! I liked this a lot. Reading this made me feel inspired, empowered, and it made me smile. Your poem held a lot of truth to it, and I liked how much strength you had behind every single word. It made it a very genuine, believeable read. :)
~PaperHearts

Posted 14 Years Ago


aw, cool poem, and i share the sentiment exactly... i'm forever looking forward to something better, something *magical* (hey, i blame the movies for giving me unrealistic expectations about life! :D). i like the certainty of the last line, like you refuse to compromise for anything less... respect. great job. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great poem, the flow is great, and your word choice is stunnninggg!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow great work nice flow ever thing is good here

Posted 14 Years Ago


i really liked the way you wrote this poem, the prose is excellent. good writing. and she she steps back, and sinks it FTW.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow I really liked this! I could really feel the need to want tomorrow to come. well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


We all those moments where we can climb and say.. I am free.. I like the flow your idea and your style..
I want tomorrow

to be the best day ever

because today

was just an ordinary day

and I want tomorrow

to be different.

I want amazing.


I love it.. those words are so pure..


Posted 14 Years Ago


I like to think that this very moment is the best one of our life. If we were on our dying bed what would we ask for? Just one more moment, just one more. They all are part of one long breath that goes by so quick. Hold your's in and enoy it, you have a long way to go before you exhale.

Wonderful writing poetess.
It made me feel.

Thats what its about.
Antonio


Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2009
Last Updated on May 16, 2010

Author

SamBug
SamBug

GTown, AR



About
Okay... So these things are always hard to fill out but I suppose I'm going to try to describe me as best as possible. My name is Sam. Some people call me Sammy poo, Sam Bug, or simply Sam Loo. I'm .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..