first kiss

first kiss

A Story by applejacks

It was cold inside and everyone was around. People were skating on the ice there were siwshs and screaming,music waas in every dercation.Blasting and people were singing. I was talking to my friend and there was a accrourd  siltence.She asked if i woudlike to be kised by him today. It was our first time beng out on a date, I wasnt that good at these kinds of things know; and probably ever because there isnt that much for me. So she said hold on and went to talk to him. Then there he cames with me just sitting there and nothing better to do because it was the best thing to do. I cant skate and im not good at anything.

So he came over and told me that it was an early gift.Then with his lips wet i got kissed on the lips. It was amazign for my first .like he had alot of practice and I just sucked at it even after the first date. i never liked getting kissed again even after we broke up about five months today. (I belive) I dont know. Well i ahvent though abut doing anything like that ever agian. 

© 2008 applejacks


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

If this is true then it is very romantic but quite sad, If not it is still those things but in fairytale kind of way . I have not been lucky enough to have my first kiss but...Well anyways good write !

Posted 14 Years Ago


its good but you have a few spelling errors, i liked it is it true?

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 27, 2008

Author

applejacks
applejacks

hudson



About
hello my name is jackie. im almost an age and have 11 siblings in al. i wish i can get to know someone that has the same commons as me and not be a dush.lol so her is my life. my parents are devorsed .. more..