Psychopath

Psychopath

A Story by cwilder16

Take me into your darkest hour. Think hard. Place yourself in that exact mindset  you were in. Bring me deeper until I’m inside, too deep to possibly crawl my way out of the darkness. Are you there? Good. Here’s mine. I should warn you now. I don’t care about your darkest hour. Questions like that or statements are simply there for rhetorical purposes. And if you answered that question, even thought about it for a moment. I don’t like you. Yes. Its true. Doctors say it’s a symptom. Being so self consumed but somehow able to manipulate people into telling you their deepest truths and pretending that you, for that one second, are more interested in their lives than anything else in this world. Yea. That’s me. Manipulative. Some people say it’s a bad trait; some people call these people politicians. Either way, we’re all masters. In different ways of course. Some are simple manipulations. Maybe you told a little white lie to get what you wanted. To guilt someone into something. That’s small. Miniscule. You’re not special. Join the other 99% of the population that manipulates people every day with small white lies. It’s not you I’m interested in remember? It’s me. I’m that other 1%. I take people and immerse them into worlds that I’ve created for myself and truly believe exist. The difference between this 1% and the other 99% is that 99% of people manipulate others into DOING things for them. No. Not me, Not me and my 1%. We manipulate people to feel. We change your feelings quicker than you can even realize how your feeling yourself. We look at your body language, everything from the lines near your eyes to the way your feet are pointing. We pick up on the signals your sending and then decide if we want to keep them there. If we want to change you, we will. We don’t fail at tasks like that. It’s something we do. It’s something that over the years we’ve become. We are master manipulators. We are psychopaths. 

© 2014 cwilder16


Author's Note

cwilder16
Ignore grammar problems, extremely rough draft! This is my first time writing anything so I'm just trying things out! Reviews welcomed

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on August 5, 2014
Last Updated on August 5, 2014
Tags: Psychopath, Psychology, Crazy

Author