How to Choose a Bike Frame Bag?

How to Choose a Bike Frame Bag?

A Story by cycletouring
"

We are the exclusive importer and distributors for all WOHO Xtouring bikepacking gear. Get in touch with us for retailing inquiries.

"

Not only are frame bags useful for bike packing, but all kinds of commuters, gravel cyclists, and mountain cyclists believe in the simplicity of using a sleek, durable frame bag to store extra stuff rather than a heavy pack.

 

As they fit within the triangle of your motorcycle, frame bags remain dimension-dependent, unlike other attaching packages like panniers, seat bags, or handlebar bags. The ideal pack depends on the shape and tube length of your motorcycle.

 

1.      Material

 

Although there are several hard-sided bags available, the majority of bags are constructed from some sort of nylon. Although each bag's characteristics will have a unique tenacity for greater durability or lighter weight, nylon bags are more versatile than their hard-sided competitors and enable you to store more stuff. Before you buy a bag that catches your attention, it's a good idea to check if it is waterproof. When the zippers or openings aren't made of waterproof materials, then especially a PU-covered nylon bag won't be completely waterproof.

 

2.      Dimensions

 

A frame bag's measurements are more important than its capacity. It's essential to understand every measurement of your bike framework before deciding on a bag because this bag goes within the triangle of your motorcycle and there are so numerous variants of these proportions. With some companies, you may need to take estimations to determine precisely which bike matches each frame bag. The bike frame bag should tightly fit between the upper tube and the lower tube.

 

3.      Capacity

 

What kind of travelling do you intend to perform? A frame bag containing 6- to 10-litre storage is ideal for bike packers or cyclists on long journeys. On trekking or gravel motorcycles, which have bigger triangles to handle frame bags, these bigger bags will simply fit perfectly. Blankets, food, water reservoirs, and easy-access repair equipment can all fit in these backpacks. A tiny bag with 1- to 4-litre storage will probably be plenty for commuters or daily riders.

 

Long-distance bike commuting setups frequently use frame bags. This bag fits securely and works well on a hardtail bike. We appreciate the simple design of this bag since it enables you to place goods inside, and it is strong and affordable.


For more details visit us: cycletouring.shop/collections/packs-and-bags

© 2022 cycletouring


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"As they fit within the triangle of your motorcycle,"

So this dunce is so dumb that he thinks that the people he's shilling for sell products for motorcycles, because they use the term "bike." He has just earned the coveted, Idiot of the Year, award.

That aside, this fool took a boring subject and made it excruciatingly boring. He was supposed to attract people to the company, and make them seem worthy of attention. But he utterly failed, because this is by no stretch of the imagination either marketing or, promotion of the company. It's just someone with no marketing skills and little intelligence trying and failing to justify the money he's cheating the customer out of.

So, of course I told the company. They are not going to be pleased:
**********
Someone with monumentally bad writing skills and little intelligence, invaded the international writers venue, Writers Café, and spammed for you in the area reserved for the poetry and stories of our members, listing the spam as a “story.” It makes you seem the type to ignore site rules, and the wishes of the members. Definitely not the image you might wish to project.

Worse yet, they’re so bad at their job that they literally don’t know what you sell, because in the second paragraph they say: “As they fit within the triangle of your motorcycle, frame bags remain dimension-dependent, unlike other attaching packages like panniers, seat bags, or handlebar bags. The ideal pack depends on the shape and tube length of your motorcycle.”

And their writing and presentation skills are that of an amateur. Yet you’re paying for him to write and post it. In other words, you’re not only being made to look foolish, you’re being cheated. Worse yet, the reader assumes that you wrote, or at least approved what was posted.

I’m pretty certain that you don’t approve of his methods, and the spam is useless to you given that the writing, and the invasion of the site, of itself, will turn people away. But still, it is there, and it would be greatly appreciated if you contact your SEO company, web people, or whoever is doing it, and have it removed. You might also suggest that whoever did it is incompetent and needs to be fired—along with whoever was dumb enough to hire him.

Not only is he making you look bad, if it continues, our members will assume that it’s being done at your direction and return the favor, by reviewing your companies, negatively, wherever they can.

You can view that inept spam here:
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/cycletouring/2825444/


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

43 Views
1 Review
Added on August 12, 2022
Last Updated on August 12, 2022
Tags: bike packing bags

Author

cycletouring
cycletouring

Canning, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
We are the exclusive importer and distributors for all WOHO Xtouring bikepacking gear. Get in touch with us for retailing inquiries. We offer wholesale pricing and bulk orders to retailers across.. more..

Writing