Rainbow

Rainbow

A Poem by cycy
"

About a boy....

"
To someone i love....
I didn't realise how much of an effect you had on me till today. It was like getting home and noone's there. I think about you all the time, whenever i see something i think oh hey, he would totally get this or he would definitely love that. The problem is you're technically not mine. Most days i really wish you were. I love how you talk about everything with so much passion. How you so gladly share your insights. So yeah, i think about you all the time, truth be told it makes me smile. I love the sound of your voice by the way, i doubt I've ever told you that. Well honestly, i love everything there is to love about you. Quite simply put, it's you i love. It happened so slowly but yet so fast. Most times i wonder..do you love me back. Ofcourse i will never send you this. I'm much too shy or just plain afraid. Afraid your feelings just aren't the same. I really wanted this to be a poem about you...a cute quirky little rhyme..but truth is i had to write all the above. To let it out so maybe one day you'd see and if not at least I'd have been true to me.
Xo. With love.
Cycy~8/5/2020

© 2020 cycy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on May 8, 2020
Last Updated on May 8, 2020
Tags: Love

Author

cycy
cycy

Zimbabwe



About
Just a girl who has been through a lot and hopefully one day will get to write about it all. xx. cycy more..

Writing
Evolution Evolution

A Poem by cycy


Dust to Dusk Dust to Dusk

A Poem by cycy


My brainy bear My brainy bear

A Poem by cycy