Until We meet Again

Until We meet Again

A Story by a.c luna
"

What will you do if you only have a limited number of days to live? Kyle Thomson has a CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE and before he die he wanted to go to a place were his girlfriend is.

"
Kyle sits on the side of his hospital bed staring at an empty bed on his left. Summer is almost here and Kyle might be spending it cooped up in the room but his friend Rony visits him on a daily basis which makes the days a little bit interesting. Rony is full aware of his friends condition but he knows that Kyle is not someone who will just sit by and wait for his death.
Rony: Hey Kyle whats up?! I got your call last night so what is it that you want to talk about?
Kyle: I got the result and the doctor said that i might die any moment but if i get the operation then there is small chance that my life will be prolonged.
Rony: So... Do you want to?
Kyle: Rony... Throughout the years that we have been friends i had never asked anything from you. Can you do me a favor? This will be my only request and i'm hoping you could help me.
Rony: If your planning to run away then i'm sorry cause i won't let you Kyle.
Kyle: I'm not. I just want to go back to where she is.
Rony: Hehehe. Let's do it tonight, i already have what we will need for this trip. Promise me one thing Kyle.
Kyle: What is it?
Rony: No matter what happens let me be at your side until you find her.
Kyle: It's the least i can do so i agree.
Later in the night around 10 pm Rony paid Kyle another visit and told the hospital staff that the patients mom wanted him to stay over night and keep an eye for her son. The staff agreed and allowed Rony inside despite the time. 
Rony entered the room carrying a large bag. He placed it down and woke Kyle.
Rony: Hey bro! Come on lets do this. Take of your clothes, ware these and wait for me outside.
Kyle was dressed up exactly like Rony but the only difference was the military cap that hides half of his face.
Kyle: How are you going to get pass them if they will think that i'm you?
Rony: don't worry. I got some clothes here that will fool them long enough for us to get the hell out.
Kyle walked pass the staff like it was nothing but one of the nurses asked him where he was going.
Nurse: You going out for bit?
Kyle: Uhm.. yes, my friend asked me to go buy him something to drink.
Nurse: oh. Your voice seems a bit deeper are you ok?
Kyle: uhh. Yeah, i just got this itch in  my throat cause i'm not really used to these air conditioning.
Nurse: ok then, be careful out there.
Kyle: Yeah sure.
Kyle waited for 25 minutes outside the hospital behind a tree when a someone in a blue dress approached him from the left.
Person in blue: Hey honey.. want some good time?
Kyle: uhh.. Sorry but i'll pass. Hey! Wait the flipping minute! Rony is that you?!
Rony: Hey bro! Man it was hard to walk around in these but the nurses wasn't suspicious of me but this guard was asking for my number! can you believe that?!
Kyle: Dressing up as a girl is the very least that i expect from you.
Rony: Enough with this chatter. Lets get going. I hooked us up with a ride at my house so we cant waste any more time.
Kyle: I know so let's get going. 
Kyle watch as the hospital vanishes from his sight as they walk down the road.
As soon as the sun rises they will embark on a journey that will reunite him with his loved one and this time nothing will stop him from going down to his remaining path in life.

© 2015 a.c luna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on March 6, 2015
Last Updated on March 6, 2015

Author

a.c luna
a.c luna

calapan, philipines, Philippines



About
nothing special more..

Writing
A God's War A God's War

A Book by a.c luna