incomplete painting

incomplete painting

A Poem by nour

Everyone believes that they are supposed to understand every part of their favourite painting, but the thing about paintings is that, they're not made to be fully understood, something about the mysterious swirls & combination of colours, that one can not just wrap their head around, makes you want to observe it more. It is very hard to find someone who wont ask you to change, someone who wont stop touching up an old painting because they never seem satisfied with how it turned out everytime they pass by. I dont want to be someone else's painting, but my own. I dont want anyone else to be in control of my miscellaneous colours & how muddled they look altogether. I am an incomplete painting & at this moment in time, my colours are at their darkest. if you do adore me, you will take me as I am, my blood's reds, my ocean's blues & my sunset's yellows, if you do adore me, you will wait for me & if you dont have the time in your hands, I understand. I really do believe in the person I want to become, I will make a masterpiece out of myself. I'd rather pretend you will still be there at the end.

© 2017 nour


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on July 25, 2017
Last Updated on July 25, 2017

Author

nour
nour

About
the rose that grew from concrete more..

Writing
About her About her

A Poem by nour