The wonderful moment

The wonderful moment

A Story by deep
"

This is a true story that happened to me in school. Please read and write a comment on what you think... Do u think Bryan likes me or not...?

"

Day 1

On the second day of school in 8th grade there I was in math class waiting for other poeple to come in. Louisa(my friend) came in and walked toward me.

"Hi Dee," she said.

"Hi," I said.

"Can Megan sit between us," she asked.

"Sure, I want her to sit between us," I answered back.

Louisa sat down a seat away from me.

I wondered, "where is Megan(my best friend)? why hasn't she come yet"?

I watched as poeple came in and sat down.Then suddenly Bryan(the one I like) walked into the room.

"OMG!! Bryan is in my math class!!, " I said to myself. I was really excited at first.

Bryan looked around the room and walked toward me. Once he got closer, he stood right behind me for a second.Then he sat down right next to me and Louisa. My heart started to beat faster. I started to feel uncomfortable. I started to shake.I wanted to talk to him, but something stop me from talking to him.

"Stand in the front of the class, you will be assigned seats so that I can learn your names faster," the teacher called out.

We all got up and walked to the front of the class. I walked to the right and Bryan walked to the left. 

"where is Megan?" me and Lousia asked each other.

"Megan...where is Megan?" called out the teacher.

"Megan is here, but not in the class,"Lousia answered.

I waited for my name to be called out.

"Deep,"the teacher called out. I went up to the seat that the teacher assigned me too, and sat down.

After a few seats the teacher called out "Bryan". Bryan walked to his seat and sat down.

I realised that Bryan is sitting across the room from me.

Then two or three seats after my teacher called out "Louisa". Louisa went to her seat and sat down.

Then the teacher passed out a paper. "let's go over what is expected in this class" the teacher said. "Take it home and get it signed by your parents and bring it back by tuesday.

As the teacher was talking Megan walked into the room with a pass. She gave the pass to the teacher and he gave her a paper to take home. After we went over what is expected of class, we put our papers away. Then the teacher passed out a another paper, while he was doing that, I asked Megan"Where were you".

Megan said "I was reading the wrong day on the schedule.

I said "okay".

The teacher said out loud" this is for me to know you all better."

So I took out a pencil and and started answering the question. I looked up at Bryan, he was writing, so I looked back down at my paper. Few minutes later I looked back up at bryan and i saw him looking at me, when he saw me looking at him, he quickly turned his face to his paper. I was wondering why he was staring at me for a second.

"While you are doing the worksheet you will be getting your texbooks from the back of the room,"the teacher said.

So when my name was called out, I walked to the back of the room and took a textbook and brought it to the teacher. There was someone up there before me so I waited  in the back of the room near Bryan. When I turned around to look at him, I saw that he was looking at me. So I quickly turn around and walked closer to the teacher desk. He asked me the number of my textbook and I said the number 75...I think...Then he asked me to write my intials on the paper...which I did. I turned around and walked toward my seat and sat down. The teacher started to call out other names.

When the teacher was done with the textbook he said " when your done with the question hand it in".

Almost everyone got up, when everyone sat down I went up and gave him my paper. Then I sat back down.

When everyone was done the teacher assigned us a homework. We had a about fifteen to twenty minutes to start on our homework. So I took my textbook out and opened up to page five. When I was about to do the questions, I realised that  I was on the wrong page. I turned around and asked Megan what page are we supposed to do. I looked at the page and it was page three. So I turned to page three in my textbook, and sarted to do write my answers.

when I was done with five questions, I realised that people were taking longer than me... I took my textbook and went up to the teacher.

I asked "How many questions do we do?"

The teacher said,  "up to thirty two."

Then I knew why poeple were taking longer cause I stopped at question five and we were supposed to do it up to thirty two.So there are all ahead of me. I went back to my seat and continued with my homework. The bell rang, which meant it was time to change classes.So I put my homework away, took my stuff and walked out the door.

Day 2

...It was the last period of the day. I came to math class and walked toward toward the back of the room. I went to the corner and sat down. Then megan came in, and walked toward me. She sat down next to me. I watched as other people cam in and sat down.

I asked Megan "where is Louisa?"

Megan said "she is sick" 

So i said "Okay"

then I saw bryan walk into the room.

As he got closer i started to get worried. He stood near me for a minute.He looked around, and he looked at me. Then he walked away from me, and sat down one seat away from me. That seat was probably the only seat available for him. There was one more seat, well in front of me, but that was too close to me so probably that why he didnt sit there. 

Megan asked me "what's wrong?"

I said " nothing"

" Are you sure?" she said.

" yeah ," I said.

I strated to get all sad in the inside.

"wut's wrong?" Megan asked me again.

"I just dont want to look that side cause Bryan is there," I said.

"okay" she replied.

I turned my head around and rested my head on my arm. 

The teacher passed out papers for our test...which doesn't count for a grade. Since no one was sitting in front of me I had to get up and get my papers, as i walked and came back, I saw bryan looking at me. I always have a feeling that bryan likes me along the way, but he doesnt want to tell me, he doesnt want me to know, or he just doesnt want to be around girls.

This is the end of the story.

If you have any questions or want to comment go head, I would love to read your comments.

And don't forget to tell me what you think about this story.

 

 

 

 

© 2009 deep


Author's Note

deep
First of all, ignore all my spelling and grammar.
this really happened to me.
And I wanted to express it to others.
tell me me what u think about it.
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's really good so far.
Keep up the good work Dee.
I will point out you have repeated some words over again in the same sentence. Also you didn't propperly captalize words and names.
Other wise, Good.
I must say, I have told you this before. He might not like you as a Like Like sorda way. More of a friend. Maybe not an extremely buddy buddy type of friend, but just someone he doesn't mind, but still prefers his guy friends over girls. Even though we are at the age where guys are beginning to acknowlage us more..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It's really good so far.
Keep up the good work Dee.
I will point out you have repeated some words over again in the same sentence. Also you didn't propperly captalize words and names.
Other wise, Good.
I must say, I have told you this before. He might not like you as a Like Like sorda way. More of a friend. Maybe not an extremely buddy buddy type of friend, but just someone he doesn't mind, but still prefers his guy friends over girls. Even though we are at the age where guys are beginning to acknowlage us more..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2009
Last Updated on October 29, 2009

Author

deep
deep

MA



About
My religion is Sikh, (go to internet and type in Sikh, look it up). My birthday is on October 22 Loves: family, friends, autumn Hates: bugs(especially spiders), worms, pimples,laptops(they ar.. more..

Writing
Do you like me? Do you like me?

A Poem by deep