Love, in my own thoughts.

Love, in my own thoughts.

A Poem by slightly terrified

I cant seem to get enough of you, I want to be with you forever. Everything you do makes my heart race, I've become so infatuated with you and I love it. I could talk to you for a lifetime and never become uninterested. You could tell me the same story over and over and I'll still enjoy every word. I could look at you for ages and still find something new to love. Your laugh lines, your smile, your eyes, your lips... It's unbelievable that you somehow like me. You could find someone so much better, I don't deserve you. I tell you everything I love about you all the time, and I know it becomes tiresome but I need to make sure you know my feelings. I don't  ever want you to feel unappreciated. I can't begin to explain how lucky I am to have found someone as extraordinary as you. You brighten up my life and make me such a better person. You've taught me to look at the bright side. I'm so jealous of people who have been around you their whole life, how fortunate they are. I will forever be grateful for every moment you've existed.

© 2016 slightly terrified


Author's Note

slightly terrified
I was watching a movie and suddenly got so inspired, I didn't want it to go to waste. I'm not even in a relationship I just feel so passionate about this. Let me know what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this! I can definitely relate. You express the passion and tenderness so well. Great job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This declaration of love is rare for real life. I think we all feel this, at one time or another, or at many times. But the rare part is having this level of interest & devotion last for a long while. Usually, as mere attention-deficit humans, we become distracted & the passion goes lukewarm. I think everyone would love to have this level of devotion toward someone & for someone. But it seems only pets can sustain this level of attention. I like the way you've professed love here . . . sorry I'm so jaded.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

slightly terrified

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your lovely words! I totally agree with all you've said. It definitely does no.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2016
Last Updated on June 20, 2016

Author

slightly terrified
slightly terrified

AZ



About
I have been very uninspired lately so I won't be posting as much. That is also why my pieces are decreasing in quality so I'd rather not post a lot of bad ones and just post a good one when the right .. more..

Writing