Who she looking at?

Who she looking at?

A Story by Bravura
"

Contest that I missed the deadline.

"

Who she looking at?  The person in front of her of course.  With a look like that I say she not amused, maybe it’s ‘don’t take my picture days’.  The taker of the photo has privilege, of the close friend sort.  Don’t get me wrong she not mad, just not in the mood, for a picture, could be aggrieved or fluster about her day. 

 

Mandy from Kansas just got home from school. She had final exams today, she didn’t find them hard just tedious.  Done with school and she was more then ready to go out find a job.  She figured any crappy, low pay, smile and grit your teeth employment would do.  Well for two or three year, to get good marks for a real job, a career.  She’ll sort out the details a little later, hit the ground running would be the best way to start.  All these ideas come from her father, he’s sells cars, real go getter started with two dimes.  Rubbed those dimes together for so long, they melted in to a single two headed coin.  It’s been his lucky charm ever sense.  Every time he tells her that, she grins like she’s ten. 

 

© 2009 Bravura


Author's Note

Bravura
Not complete, someday I might finish Mandy's story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's like you've got the earth in you man. You can reach down and pull up stuff that I barely recognize but want anyway. Read my other review and then call me.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 23, 2009

Author

Bravura
Bravura

MI



About
I really don't think of myself as a writer. I'm just playing around with it because, I like to create. more..

Writing
White Rose White Rose

A Story by Bravura